• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Most hardass deaths in history

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
That was how we found out the geneology line over here, some where along the line they became Quakers in England, the Quaker Minutes had a lot of info on them, one of my grandfathers was caught with playing cards, he was punished but the Minutes didn't say how, they called the cards "Engines of the Devil"
and the funny thing was to the Puritans the Quakers were like Unitarians, way too permissive. Also fun fact. it was actually illegal to be a quaker in NH in the 1600s

G

I admire dudes like Norm and Black Panther. They could have gone the sympathy route but acted like men and died without ever letting the elites make them the victim. Norm would have gotten some benefit shows and shit but you know Disney would have milked BP's death dry.
Thank you for the kind words, young lady. I didn't want my Marvel fans to know about the ass AIDS.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
1677890842076.jpeg

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
and the funny thing was to the Puritans the Quakers were like Unitarians, way too permissive. Also fun fact. it was actually illegal to be a quaker in NH in the 1600s
Those Puritans were real fuddy duddies, this side of my family basically got off the boat in philly early 1700's and only have have lived in three different counties in the state since, are Quakers even a thing any more? they still have Friends school in Pa. scattered around, word is they are very good, Nestle is Quaker owned last I heard, on my grandmothers side one of grandfathers x's built a church in early 1800's then donated to the local people with the stipulation that it never became a Methodist church

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Those Puritans were real fuddy duddies, this side of my family basically got off the boat in philly early 1700's and only have have lived in three different counties in the state since, are Quakers even a thing any more? they still have Friends school in Pa. scattered around, word is they are very good, Nestle is Quaker owned last I heard, on my grandmothers side one of grandfathers x's built a church in early 1800's then donated to the local people with the stipulation that it never became a Methodist church
They are but their ethos and beliefs have evolved significantly. A lot of the groups don’t require you to believe in God per se.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
That guy that got his face flayed by the cartel was one of the worst. Flayed then joints cut off one by one starting at the fingertips while being sliced with box cutters randomly all over his body.

That or those fucking monkey necklaces in africa with the fire tires around the neck. That just seems horrifying.

Or those two dudes stuck on top of the windmill that was ablaze right underneath them slowly making its way towards them. Just knowing youre fucked and just have to wait to jump is such a fucked situation. 9/11 style.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
That guy that got his face flayed by the cartel was one of the worst. Flayed then joints cut off one by one starting at the fingertips while being sliced with box cutters randomly all over his body.

That or those fucking monkey necklaces in africa with the fire tires around the neck. That just seems horrifying.

Or those two dudes stuck on top of the windmill that was ablaze right underneath them slowly making its way towards them. Just knowing youre fucked and just have to wait to jump is such a fucked situation. 9/11 style.
kiki camarena? that was brutal. that mexican motherfucker was tough

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
There was a guy who was accused of witchcraft during the salem trials era, he wouldn’t confess or deny it, just wouldn’t play their game. So they put huge boulders on top of him and kept asking him if he communed with the devil, adding more and more boulders every time. He would only answer “more weight” every time they asked. They’d add more boulders and ask again, he’d just reply “more weight”. Guy was fucked no matter what he said, may as well go out on your terms.

“Life was better for humans in the past” - @covidcumia & @NoBaconEggCheese

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
One of my way back relatives (like 9th great grandfather) was the target of witchcraft incident in New Hampshire predating the Salem witch trials. His home and himself would be pelted with stones wherever he went. And how long it went on and how far away from home it'd be impossible to pull off and have him never see anybody. Though he was a Quaker in a communication of puritans and ran an inn where he dealt with fishermen and others the puritans considered the low sort.
Nice witch-ancestor, stupid

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
"At his trial, Gérard was sentenced to be tortured and then executed, in a manner considered brutal even by the standards at the time. The magistrates decreed that the right hand of Gérard should be burned off with a red-hot iron, that his flesh should be torn from his bones with pincers in six different places, that he should be quartered and disemboweled alive, his heart torn from his bosom and flung in his face, and that, finally, his head should be taken off.[1]

Gérard's torture was extraordinarily brutal. On the first night of his imprisonment, Gérard was hung on a pole and lashed with a whip. Next, his wounds were smeared with honey and a goat was brought to lick the honey off his skin with its rough tongue. The goat, however, refused to touch his body. After several other forms of torture, he was left to pass the night with his hands and feet bound together, like a ball, so sleep would be difficult. During the following three days, he was repeatedly mocked and hung on a pole with his hands tied behind his back. Then, a weight of 300 metric pounds (150 kg) was attached to each of his big toes for half an hour.

Subsequently, Gérard was fitted with shoes made of well-oiled, uncured dog skin; the shoes were two fingers shorter than his feet. In this state, he was put before a fire. When the shoes warmed up, they contracted, crushing the feet inside them to stumps. When the shoes were removed, his half-broiled skin was torn off. After his feet were damaged, his armpits were branded. He was then dressed in a shirt soaked in alcohol. Lastly, burning bacon fat was poured over him and sharp nails were stuck between the flesh and the nails of his hands and feet. On 14 July, four days after the assassination, the sentence declared at the trial was carried out and Gérard was tortured and executed in the market square of Delft. His severed head was then displayed on a pike behind the Prinsenhof,[4] and his arms and legs displayed on four gates of the city.[5]"

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
"At his trial, Gérard was sentenced to be tortured and then executed, in a manner considered brutal even by the standards at the time. The magistrates decreed that the right hand of Gérard should be burned off with a red-hot iron, that his flesh should be torn from his bones with pincers in six different places, that he should be quartered and disemboweled alive, his heart torn from his bosom and flung in his face, and that, finally, his head should be taken off.[1]

Gérard's torture was extraordinarily brutal. On the first night of his imprisonment, Gérard was hung on a pole and lashed with a whip. Next, his wounds were smeared with honey and a goat was brought to lick the honey off his skin with its rough tongue. The goat, however, refused to touch his body. After several other forms of torture, he was left to pass the night with his hands and feet bound together, like a ball, so sleep would be difficult. During the following three days, he was repeatedly mocked and hung on a pole with his hands tied behind his back. Then, a weight of 300 metric pounds (150 kg) was attached to each of his big toes for half an hour.

Subsequently, Gérard was fitted with shoes made of well-oiled, uncured dog skin; the shoes were two fingers shorter than his feet. In this state, he was put before a fire. When the shoes warmed up, they contracted, crushing the feet inside them to stumps. When the shoes were removed, his half-broiled skin was torn off. After his feet were damaged, his armpits were branded. He was then dressed in a shirt soaked in alcohol. Lastly, burning bacon fat was poured over him and sharp nails were stuck between the flesh and the nails of his hands and feet. On 14 July, four days after the assassination, the sentence declared at the trial was carried out and Gérard was tortured and executed in the market square of Delft. His severed head was then displayed on a pike behind the Prinsenhof,[4] and his arms and legs displayed on four gates of the city.[5]"

The fate all dutch deserve.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Especially with Norm it seems like nobody except his close family and manager knew he was sick for over a decade - not even his celeb friends like Adam Sandler, Spade, etc.
Probably the best gimmick a comedian ever had. It forced unsuspecting people who were announcing his death to say, " they didn't even know he was sick." Repeating one of his great jokes (more of a statement really)