• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Most hardass deaths in history

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
There was a guy who was accused of witchcraft during the salem trials era, he wouldn’t confess or deny it, just wouldn’t play their game. So they put huge boulders on top of him and kept asking him if he communed with the devil, adding more and more boulders every time. He would only answer “more weight” every time they asked. They’d add more boulders and ask again, he’d just reply “more weight”. Guy was fucked no matter what he said, may as well go out on your terms.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Family did a genealogy search, one great x's grandfather was archbishop of York with a pedigree that made things easier, there was a lot of characters but my favorite ancestor is Fulk Nerra, he caught his wife cheating on him so he burned her at the stake in the wedding dress she wore when they got married https://sbhistorygeek.wordpress.com/2012/10/14/the-incredible-fulk/

Forum Clout
E047485E-DCDA-41DB-8949-FE39FB93E469.jpeg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Family did a genealogy search, one great x's grandfather was archbishop of York with a pedigree that made things easier, there was a lot of characters but my favorite ancestor is Fulk Nerra, he caught his wife cheating on him so he burned her at the stake in the wedding dress she wore when they got married https://sbhistorygeek.wordpress.com/2012/10/14/the-incredible-fulk/
One of my way back relatives (like 9th great grandfather) was the target of witchcraft incident in New Hampshire predating the Salem witch trials. His home and himself would be pelted with stones wherever he went. And how long it went on and how far away from home it'd be impossible to pull off and have him never see anybody. Though he was a Quaker in a communication of puritans and ran an inn where he dealt with fishermen and others the puritans considered the low sort.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
On Jan 3rd 1777 General Hugh Mercer's horse was shot out from underneath him when his vanguard was ambushed by British Troops en route to Princeton, New Jersey. When he got back on his feet, he was surrounded and ordered to surrender by British soldiers at bayonet point. Mercer instead drew his saber and single handidly engaged the enemy. He was beaten and run through by the British and left for dead. As the battle raged on, Patriot troops tried to remove him from the field but he refused to abandon his men, instead leaning on an oak tree with a bayonet still lodged in him until the battle was over. He was taken back to an ad hoc hospital set up in a nearby farmhouse where he lived for a further 9 days before succumbing to his injuries.

One tough Scottish bastard.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I admire dudes like Norm and Black Panther. They could have gone the sympathy route but acted like men and died without ever letting the elites make them the victim. Norm would have gotten some benefit shows and shit but you know Disney would have milked BP's death dry.
Especially with Norm it seems like nobody except his close family and manager knew he was sick for over a decade - not even his celeb friends like Adam Sandler, Spade, etc.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
One of my way back relatives (like 9th great grandfather) was the target of witchcraft incident in New Hampshire predating the Salem witch trials. His home and himself would be pelted with stones wherever he went. And how long it went on and how far away from home it'd be impossible to pull off and have him never see anybody. Though he was a Quaker in a communication of puritans and ran an inn where he dealt with fishermen and others the puritans considered the low sort.
That was how we found out the geneology line over here, some where along the line they became Quakers in England, the Quaker Minutes had a lot of info on them, one of my grandfathers was caught with playing cards, he was punished but the Minutes didn't say how, they called the cards "Engines of the Devil"

Monk

Forum Clout
Confederate scout Sam Davis:

According to the newspaper account, which is corroborated by several eyewitness accounts recorded between 1862 and the 1890s, Dodge offered Davis his life in exchange for information about his informants. The condemned man apparently refused all such offers. "Would you betray a friend?" Davis is reported to have said while seated on his coffin. "I had rather die a thousand deaths."
Davis was hanged by Union forces in Pulaski, Tennessee, on November 27, 1863. As he was trundled along to the hanging site atop his own coffin, Union soldiers alongside the bumpy wagon road shouted out their entreaties for his cooperation, lest they have to watch the grim execution. Supposedly the officer in charge of the execution was discomfited by Davis' youth and calm demeanor and had trouble carrying out his orders. Davis is alleged to have said to him, "Officer, I did my duty. Now, you do yours."

Accounts of Davis' death appeared in writings by Union soldiers, who witnessed the execution, and by a journalist from the Cincinnati Daily Commercial. Bearing his fate bravely, Davis apparently touched upon the sympathies of all observers, including his captors. The reporter recorded the scene thus:

All nature seemed to be in mourning, and many warm hearts, loyal and true, but more that were not, melted into sympathy. Four companies of the 111th Illinois and two companies of the 7th Iowa were drawn up, forming a hollow square with fixed bayonets, with the gallows in the center of it. Hundreds and thousands were the spectators; the soldiery paraded about the guard; the citizens, gazing with scowls from their dwellings. The Provost Marshal took off the prisoner's hat, for his hands were tied behind him, and then Chaplain Young, of the 81st Ohio, addressed a throne of mercy in behalf of his soul. And that prayer – it was long and fervently prayed that if a reprieve was not to be given on earth, that a higher, better, lasting one might be given in Heaven, where wars come not. Then he implored God's blessing upon our whole country – that sweet peace might soon return again – that the time when war should no longer be waged might come even speedily; and every breathing heart in that vast multitude said, 'Amen!'"
After a white hood was tied over Davis' head, the trap door was sprung at 10:30 a.m. Union soldiers turned away as Davis writhed in death agony for three minutes. "He stood it like a man," one Union soldier noted in his diary the following day. "He never paled a bit but stood it like a hero." That night, the Daily Commercial reported, "evergreens were planted, and now sigh in the wild wintery winds o'er his grave, while flowers culled by fair hands, were strewn upon it."

Davis wrote a letter to his mother before his execution, "Dear mother. O how painful it is to write you! I have got to die to-morrow --- to be hanged by the Federals. Mother, do not grieve for me. I must bid you good-bye forevermore. Mother, I do not fear to die. Give my love to all." There was a postscript for his father, too. "Father, you can send after my remains if you want to do so. They will be at Pulaski, Tenn. I will leave some things with the hotel keeper for you."

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
There was that crazy kid Sky King who stole a plane and then crashed it when it ran out of fuel.

There was a viking at the Battle of Stamford Bridge who killed 40 English warriors by himself before finally being killed by an English pikeman who swam underneath the bridge and sneaked behind the viking and killed him.