Most folksh here not fans of the jab...but anyone here actually gotten it

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
I admit that I did, not because I "trust the science" or wanted to "do my part", but only because I anticipate it's going to be a lot harder to do things in the near future. Travelling on planes, going out to restaurants, theaters, etc is going to require proof that you got the clot shot and that vaccination card is already stored digitally...my state sent me an email indicating I could go and look at the QR code for it.

Call me a faggot (faggot) but if I'm going to drop dead from this (hopefully not for a good 40 years, inshallah), I would prefer to be mid-coitus with some Asian prostitute, brothermen.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
I wouldn’t worry too much. The reality is it probably isn’t that dangerous for most people. The government (not surprisingly) is using fear to push an agenda and redistribute wealth. If they cared about the people they would be honest and shut downs would have been handled significantly different. This is more about government control than a chink flu. If you are going down and banging some Asian whore let her know it was her fault.

G

You really can't wait that long to coom? Most countries either aren't letting anyone in regardless of vax status, or they only require a negative test. It's way too much hassle for a country's immigration services to keep tabs on every single other country's vax policies/databases. Also there's a big possibility that this shit is just a phase and even the most rabid pro-vax people are going to get tired of checking everyone/businesses won't want to turn away paying customers, OR this is the start of complete totalitarianism and whatever freedoms you thought you'd get back after getting the vac are a pipe dream.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
OR this is the start of complete totalitarianism and whatever freedoms you thought you'd get back after getting the vac are a pipe dream.
If anyone thought they were “getting their freedoms back” they are pants shitting retards likened to Fat Rick. Denmark is no longer a free country. The government pretty much just came out and said it and all those retards are just seemingly ok with it.

G

If anyone thought they were “getting their freedoms back” they are pants shitting retards likened to Fat Rick. Denmark is no longer a free country. The government pretty much just came out and said it and all those retards are just seemingly ok with it.
What happened in Denmark, I missed that story, fag country and all.

G

They “reopened” but the government was sure to let everyone know they will go back to complete shutdown if they “need” to.
Of course they will, when the retarded masses that believe "anybody" can die of it also discover like any not retarded person that this just kills 80 plus year olds and a handful of unlucky sickly younger than 80 people and this ends, they'll start doing this every flu season for starters, and add on some avian originating thins that sicken nobody to get summer months too. We're doomed as a species.

MonsterSteve

Age.
I got 2 jabs of Moderna back in March/April. The only side effects have been feeling shitty the day after the shot. Going forward I would not receive a booster and I'd probably not get the shot in the first place knowing that Covid is still growing no matter how many people get the jab.