• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Most Faggot thing about Rogan

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
He had a show called "Joe Rogan Questions Everything" (Does he?) He's put out there as this truth seeker, but he really doesn't get into too controversial territory. It's some kind of limited hangout, shallow end of the pool op to set the tone that his drug-addled "whoa bro, that's crazy" shtick is the farthest you can go in acceptable public discourse. Same with all those "Intellectual Dark Web" (fucking YUCK) heebs he promotoes. Fake edgy bullshit. Apart from likely being sexually compromised, I think he's some kind of mason or perhaps in some other lesser known group that a lot of these lifetime actors belong to. If he's featured all over the media, then they want you looking at him. All the manufactured controversy around him is like pro wrestling.

View attachment 65909View attachment 65911
View attachment 65910View attachment 65912View attachment 65915View attachment 65917View attachment 65908
If you think posting a bunch of pics of men holding their hands in similar positions is some minding blowing reveal then you're a fucking retard. There are only so many fucking ways a man can pose in a picture. There are countless pics of men doing this pose. You retard. You absolute fucking retard.

Rogan is everywhere because he makes money. Money dictates literally everything. It's that fucking simple.

Paranoid dipshit.

G

If you think posting a bunch of pics of men holding their hands in similar positions is some minding blowing reveal then you're a fucking retard. There are only so many fucking ways a man can pose in a picture. There are countless pics of men doing this pose. You retard. You absolute fucking retard.

Rogan is everywhere because he makes money. Money dictates literally everything. It's that fucking simple.

Paranoid dipshit.
Lol, why get so mad about it? Relax pal, I'm just speculating here. Personally I disagree. Sure, there are only so many poses you can do. You pose like that in photos? I don't think so. It looks deliberate and unnatural.
EY6J8VPUwAAjhvY.jpeg

Hey man, they're just posing! Nothing to it! You see this stuff so often and I don't believe it can just be dismissed as pure happenstance. Seems like there would be some kind of meaning behind it.

As far as "everything is about money," I also disagree. Yes, that is a motivator for most regular people. But there are other people, particularly the mega wealthy globalist types, that have bigger goals and ambitions. People with god complexes that think it's their right to control how everyone else lives. You can dismiss it all you want, but it's plain to see this type of thing goes on.

G

Lol, why get so mad about it? Relax pal, I'm just speculating here. Personally I disagree. Sure, there are only so many poses you can do. You pose like that in photos? I don't think so. It looks deliberate and unnatural.
View attachment 65923
Hey man, they're just posing! Nothing to it! You see this stuff so often and I don't believe it can just be dismissed as pure happenstance. Seems like there would be some kind of meaning behind it.

As far as "everything is about money," I also disagree. Yes, that is a motivator for most regular people. But there are other people, particularly the mega wealthy globalist types, that have bigger goals and ambitions. People with god complexes that think it's their right to control how everyone else lives. You can dismiss it all you want, but it's plain to see this type of thing goes on.
Celebs have the same photographer companies or whatever and they tell them to pose like that.

G

He gets close sometimes.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.mediamatters.org/joe-rogan-experience/spotify-joe-rogan-and-his-guests-mock-jewish-people-assert-they-are-scheming[/URL]
Lol. I dont get why people here dont like mark normand. Fucking hilarious and now this. He even said (((they))).

G

Celebs have the same photographer companies or whatever and they tell them to pose like that.
That could be the case. I don't really know and I don't think anyone here knows this for a fact. You can see all these montages of celebrities doing the one eye thing and these other weird poses. Whether they know the reason or not, I'm more interested in why those deliberate poses and I don't think it can all be dismissed with a simple explanation. Some of those pictures came from a book called Codex Magica that has a ton of them. I think the author gets things wrong and is reaching in places but there's some weird and interesting things he points out. Here's another example with Michael Richards and owner of the Dallas Cowboys Jerry Jones:
cover.jpg
cowboys-jerry-jones-1024x683 (1).jpg

I don't know for a fact that he's a mason (Richards obviously is), but if he's doing the same unnatural pose it's not totally unreasonable to think he could be.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
he has this particular fake laugh he does that I hate.....you all know the laugh I'm talking about

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
You can see all these montages of celebrities doing the one eye thing and these other weird poses. Whether they know the reason or not, I'm more interested in why those deliberate poses and I don't think it can all be dismissed with a simple explanation.
Yes it can. They have the same pose because someone went to google image search and deliberately selected only pictures of people in a similar pose. They are not sending secret illuminati lizard messages to you or anyone else, you god-damn retard.

Forum Clout