• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Most Faggot thing about Rogan

G

He went from Mr. Question Everything to a being a complete cookie cutter sellout. His pushing of mind scrambling drugs as enlightenment makes him a modern day Timothy Leary type pied piper phony. He platforms gatekeeper douchebags that normie retards think are renegades. And he performed at Anton Lavey's (founder of the "Church of Satan", real name Levey🤥) son's "Satanic wedding". Even if you don't believe in God or the devil or any of that, are you really going to listen to a guy that would do that? Even if he just did it as a gig (HE NEEDED DA MONEY), which I doubt, what does that say about his character?
Screenshot_20200320-115424_WhatsApp.jpg

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
He’s a complete fraud.

Think he’s a stoner guru, started smoking pot at 39.

Thinks he’s an alpha male, but is 5’4”.

Pretends to be a free-thinking, easy-going guy but he is incredibly inflexible in his beliefs and is wound tighter than Opie.

Calls himself a comedian, but cannot make or take a joke.

He spent most his life engaging with a futile attempt to be a masculine alpha, the type he always wanted to fuck. He was a bully dickhead in a soft ass industry. Smoked pot and finally found a boyfriend in Redban which allowed him to at least mellow enough to dupe rubes, myself included. I listened to his first 100 or so episodes until I just grew tired by his lies and phony, try hard, overcompensating outlook.

Good for him having his lucrative grift, but he is the biggest fraud out there. Left to his own devices and he’d be in a tree fort with Cumia.

Forum Clout
With few exceptions his opinion will change almost 100% depending on what the person in front of him is saying. Few convictions, just blurting out bullshit. This kind of falls in line with the "Nobody should listen to me, I'm just an idiot!", but he himself very obviously doesn't believe himself to be an idiot, and just wants to be in a position to not be actually called an idiot.

Except for one time, I'm sure most of you are probably coof denialists, but his back and forth with that cardiologist about vaccine related heart inflammation and the doctor coming at him with "Yeah, but if you catch 'rona you're way more likely to get heart inflammation" only for Joe to come back with "I don't think that's true :image_4159:", trying to Google that he was right, the Google link he himself found and clicked on proving the doctors point, and then he just plows through and won't address it anymore. The big tough intellectual got proven wrong by a doctor, who should have known what he was talking about, and so he got pissed off and didn't wanna discuss it anymore. So he technically didn't back down that time. He just stood firm the most retarded way possible until he was proven wrong, and got embarrassed and dropped the conversation.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I rarely suffer Kill Tony, but I watched the last one Shane Gillis was on. Tiny Joe tried to match Shane in Bud Lights on his show, was apparently on death's door and then showed up fucking trashed midway through KILL Tony after getting an adrenochrome IV or some shit.

It's the most obnoxious shit I've ever seen. He shows up and just screams "WE'RE BACK, BABY!!" And "LET'S GOOO!!" over and over (like, for the entire remainder of the show) seemingly thinking it's going to get a laugh. He keeps saying that he played pool by himself to sober up and every single other person on the stage is like "no, you clearly did some sort of drug or got an IV because you were puking, passed out and poisoned from light beer."

So yeah, my answer is that he thinks being loud is being funny.

Forum Clout
With few exceptions his opinion will change almost 100% depending on what the person in front of him is saying. Few convictions, just blurting out bullshit. This kind of falls in line with the "Nobody should listen to me, I'm just an idiot!", but he himself very obviously doesn't believe himself to be an idiot, and just wants to be in a position to not be actually called an idiot.

Except for one time, I'm sure most of you are probably coof denialists, but his back and forth with that cardiologist about vaccine related heart inflammation and the doctor coming at him with "Yeah, but if you catch 'rona you're way more likely to get heart inflammation" only for Joe to come back with "I don't think that's true :image_4159:", trying to Google that he was right, the Google link he himself found and clicked on proving the doctors point, and then he just plows through and won't address it anymore. The big tough intellectual got proven wrong by a doctor, who should have known what he was talking about, and so he got pissed off and didn't wanna discuss it anymore. So he technically didn't back down that time. He just stood firm the most retarded way possible until he was proven wrong, and got embarrassed and dropped the conversation.
yWs0fOxh.jpg

Forum Clout
Everything he's a part of for the right reasons passes him by but he never bows out gracefully once the money pump has been primed. Stand up comedy, UFC commentary, podcasting, health/fitness -- it's not entirely that he's bad at these things (which he is) but his status in these arenas had more to do with fortuitous timing than talent and meritocracy. Rather than admit that better options than Joe Rogan exist and hand off the reigns to the truly devoted, he'd sooner milk it for everything he can because he's corporate, not creative. He success reinforces "the business side" of everything, and it's pretty bleak.

Worst of all, he's not funny. He truly doesn't even understand humor and he's still managed to be one of the most successful comedians of all time.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Rogan used to listen to gangster fag the rapper when he worked out with his friends. Including rolling BJJ with men. He would listen to gay homosexual erotic rap songs about fucking guys in the ass and eating jizz. Rogan also multiple times on O&A and his own show talked about when he would break up with a woman he would imagine her fucking black guys with huge dicks and taking loads from them. But his descriptions of the sex fantasies were always describing nigger cocks and negro semen like a weirdo.

One time during an O&A live show in Vegas a poker pro (D-Negs) came on the show to talk poker. And he said that his girlfriend just broke up with him. Within two seconds Rogan started fantasizing out loud how he should imagine his girlfriend getting smashed by a "big black gay" and sounded like he was imagining himself being the woman in that scenario.

Rogan is definitely a closet case. And a midget.

Forum Clout
He won't admit it, but he's a drug addict, aside from the hallucinogenics, like Kevin Smith he's horribly addicted to pot. Having to constantly be in an altered state is gay
A lot of guys think being fried 24/7 is no big deal, like it's just weed and it actually helps you think better, be healthier and etc. Then they're giggling idiots, marveling over everything like a retarded kid seeing a Ferris wheel for the first time.

G

Rogan used to listen to gangster fag the rapper when he worked out with his friends. Including rolling BJJ with men. He would listen to gay homosexual erotic rap songs about fucking guys in the ass and eating jizz. Rogan also multiple times on O&A and his own show talked about when he would break up with a woman he would imagine her fucking black guys with huge dicks and taking loads from them. But his descriptions of the sex fantasies were always describing nigger cocks and negro semen like a weirdo.

One time during an O&A live show in Vegas a poker pro (D-Negs) came on the show to talk poker. And he said that his girlfriend just broke up with him. Within two seconds Rogan started fantasizing out loud how he should imagine his girlfriend getting smashed by a "big black gay" and sounded like he was imagining himself being the woman in that scenario.

Rogan is definitely a closet case. And a midget.
He also married a coal burning heeb so it falls in line with his bizarre sexual fetishes.

G

He had a show called "Joe Rogan Questions Everything" (Does he?) He's put out there as this truth seeker, but he really doesn't get into too controversial territory. It's some kind of limited hangout, shallow end of the pool op to set the tone that his drug-addled "whoa bro, that's crazy" shtick is the farthest you can go in acceptable public discourse. Same with all those "Intellectual Dark Web" (fucking YUCK) heebs he promotoes. Fake edgy bullshit. Apart from likely being sexually compromised, I think he's some kind of mason or perhaps in some other lesser known group that a lot of these lifetime actors belong to. If he's featured all over the media, then they want you looking at him. All the manufactured controversy around him is like pro wrestling.

Screenshot_20200320-115447_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20200320-115333_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20200320-115259_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20200320-115318_WhatsApp.jpg
Prof-Klaus-Schwab-e1516490690257.jpg
20220918_144220.jpg
Screenshot_20200320-115358_WhatsApp.jpg