• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Most annoying modern vernacular

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
That's pretty gay but still funny. I heard zoomers say "no cap" a bunch and have no idea what they are talking about.
If I have to hear no cap one more time I swear to god. I live in a high nigger and spic area I excuse them. But any whites saying no cap or that’s cap. Should be strung up.

where’s my gun…. fuck!!!!

G

Latin X is a pretty gay one I’ve heard, anything ending with phobic bugs me too
It's funny asking regular hispanics about this latinx bullshit and seeing their confusion and disgust with it. They immediately look at someone that uses it with suspicion and disdain. Not only is that term a butchering of the English language, the whole premise implies a complete overhaul of the Spanish language, which is gendered all the way through. One of the most tone deaf and retarded psyops ever attempted.

latin-latinx-taken-among-latins-likely-never-latinx-friends-1aa185578fd5115a-2de96987917792ec.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I told my kids I'd rather they curse than say "literally."
The over use of “literally” is beyond cringe. It seems to be used in place of “um” or “like” but even worse. It’s also unneeded and over dramatic which is why idiots like Pat love to us it. “I just um, like literally did that” - so you did that, why add literally, um, and like when it’s not needed. I know someone is an idiot when they talk like that.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's funny asking regular hispanics about this latinx bullshit and seeing their confusion and disgust with it. They immediately look at someone that uses it with suspicion and disdain. Not only is that term a butchering of the English language, the whole premise implies a complete overhaul of the Spanish language, which is gendered all the way through. One of the most tone deaf and retarded psyops ever attempted.

View attachment 1658
It’s hilarious that white liberals were all about this as a way to replace Latino and Latina because only white liberals say Latin-x. Liberals love to pretend they care about Latinos until they realize most vote Republican due to their belief in working to provide for your family.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
It’s hilarious that white liberals were all about this as a way to replace Latino and Latina because only white liberals say Latin-x. Liberals love to pretend they care about Latinos until they realize most vote Republican due to their belief in working to provide for your family.

White liberals are all about fulfilling their white savior complex.

Forum Clout
"Cis", "misgendering", "deadname", "transitioning". All just stupid make-believe words used to normalize a sexual fetish. Also "____ shaming", whether it's slut or fat or whatever. If someone is indeed fat you're not "shaming" them by describing them as such.

I also despise the word "booty" and the entire big fat dumper trend in general.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
It's funny how all white women think they're black now.

All the terrible black slang crossed over from ironic to dead serious, it's tragic. Bitches like Billy Eielash are speaking in slave language.

"This slaps! Deadass!!! Issa Vibe!"

Maybe it's because all you passive crackers would rather play Red Dead than keep your females in line.

Forum Clout
It's funny how all white women think they're black now.

All the terrible black slang crossed over from ironic to dead serious, it's tragic. Bitches like Billy Eielash are speaking in slave language.

"This slaps! Deadass!!! Issa Vibe!"

Maybe it's because all you passive crackers would rather play Red Dead than keep your females in line.
I despise wiggers, whether they're male or female. Frantically making their ass fat flap around, throwing "gang signs", speaking in ghetto vernacular, it makes me sick.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I despise wiggers, whether they're male or female. Frantically making their ass fat flap around, throwing "gang signs", speaking in ghetto vernacular, it makes me sick.

Listen friend, I let you slide the first time you made a homosexual remark about not liking girls with big asses.

I'm warning you.