• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Most annoying modern vernacular

G

Rebooting an old thread. There's so many retarded modern terms, but the one that's annoying me at the moment is "sex worker." Listening to this podcast about the Long Island Serial Killer case and the faggoty hosts keep calling the dead hookers "sex workers," like that somehow dignifies their poor life decisions. They're whores. Or prostitutes or whatever. It's not a noble profession no matter how much you try to dress it up, stupid. Anyone who uses that term is a mindless follower.

As an aside, one of the victims was a cross dressing Asian guy, and these douchebags say "We're referring to this person as 'he' because we don't know what pronouns they used when they were alive," like this dead weirdo would've cared. This was in the 2010's. The jews hadn't invented that culture wrecking technology yet.

Whatta some of them other terms we got?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I hate how anything that's not fringe far left is referred to as "far right", or "alt right". Then these faggots try and deny that there's also a "far left" or "alt left".

I hate how if you don't consoom every morsel the MSM gives you, and you question anything, you're a "conspiracy theorist".

I hate how anyone who likes traditional, non-degenerate lovemaking is dismissed as "cis", as though it's a pejorative, and something to be ashamed of.