• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Most annoying characters in TV history

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
bignosedkike-jpg.48639

Ugh she was actually a great character for a while but she become such a fucking cunt towards the end. Bringing her back for the final series as some weird NYC hipster/goth was a terrible choice too.

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
Forum Clout
I love when he realizes his Dad used the site to launder money and he gets so butt hurt

his one accomplishment was a huge lie lol

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I didn't find him annoying since he is an actual tard in real life. That was until he made that website and then I wished the entire series he would be killed. As gay as that show became it's a pretty great way to show how awful Walts life is by giving him a retard kid.
And worse, he was married to that cunt Skyler

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I know it's a meme at this point, however they are the worst people in the world

EDIT: and they're so Divorced by now if you think about what happens to characters after the show ended
Oh definitely. They got married and she just became a stupendous cunt suddenly. All their marital issues were due to her being unreasonable and refusing to see his side