• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Morning coffee with Jeffe!! β˜•πŸ“šπŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ¦³

N64 Cube

Amateur Back Alley Tunisian knife fighter
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
She really thinks ringing that dumbass Wind chime and taking a sip of coffee at the beginning is a good gimmick to start of her videos

edit- I’m a faggot for a long winded run on sentence, etc

Last edited:
G

I banged a few older broads back in the day. If she didn't have pancake tits and a plane runway for a forehead, she'd be (borderline) fuckable. But she does so she isn't
I don't know what you're packing, but my Irish doesn't look well in a Hulk Hogan sized mitt, lol, so that's a hard pass for me.

RobertMewler

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Sorry, Mew. I too was uncomfortable with where this discussion was going and will end it here.

@covidcumia Grower not a show'er. When I'm excited, I'm borderline Snyder-esque. When not, I'm embarrassingly small. Such is the curse of the Irish...
Oh, no, I don't mind! I enjoy getting a peak at how you boys talk amongst yourselves. I grew up on Stern so it's nothing new but the occasional remark will delightfully snap my eyes open.