• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Morning coffee with Jeffe!! β˜•πŸ“šπŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ¦³

G

[MEDIA=youtube]A2MA6IrFEns[/MEDIA]

Screenshot_20220120-123531_YouTube.jpg

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
She's a vapid, hatebale cow who pretends she's an authority on writing and is a Pedo Pal; just like our piggy!
No, I absolutely agree with you. Before I went the "pretend you actually like her" route, I went on a rant about how "vapid" (great minds think a lot) she and the rest of her lot are. A bunch of say-nothings who circle jerk and finger bang each other's mediocrity. The geeks and dorks and status-lacking filth from high school finally have a club. I hated these sadsacks then, I hate them now.

Were only there an arsonist with a flaming can of gasoline at the next SWFA meeting in Minecraft, allegedly.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
β€Ž
Forum Clout
She really just sits there in that cluttered room with her coffee, pontificating about nothing? Jesus christ. I don’t know who this sexless cunt is but at least put something useful in your title. β€œMorning coffee with ugly ass 55 year old woman” is not interesting to anybody. Self-important grandma. Go down to Starbucks, you can be ignored there in real time.