• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

More 'Tales' from the sea

Forum Clout
Joe always thinks he's found a loophole and it always ends up biting him in the ass.

He should start doing youtube videos with clickbait headlines. Secrets that Carnival don't want you to know! Then after 10 minutes of waffling he explains cutting a towel in half.
Just like how Nana should stop with the faggoty tweeting and just do an all-in racist show, Joe needs to drop the pitiful "music career" and devote his energy to being a professional buffoon. I believe a series of Joe Q-Mia "life hacks" could be pretty successful. He'd be the ultimate boomer retard, "discovering" idiotic tips and tricks, like ctrl+alt+delete, using half towels and tape as bath mats, sticking dryer sheets in the vents to mask his stink and so forth. Of course, if it was successful it’d go straight to his head and he'd fuck it all up, but that could be part of the bit if he played it right.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I think you underestimate Joe’s ability to distort reality. He peeled potatoes for 6 months and claims to have jumped behind enemy lines as a regular 82nd airborne.
The fact that he was in the army for like eight months (and was never deployed) 50 years ago but still parades around in 82nd Airborne gear today feels like stolen valor to me. He's theoretically a veteran but it's just wrong. Would love to be a fly on the wall and hear BroJoe swap war stories at the local American Legion.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Poor old Joe is in arctic to see the midnight sun. I hate the sun in the morning this time of year I am awake as the sun is up roughly 4.45am to 9.25pm. Joe's on a cruise with rubes who want a extra few hours light from the UK. I think I would kill myself on that boat.

Last edited: