• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

More 'Tales' from the sea

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Sure Joe....

Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 15.40.18.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
1. This trip looked like it sucked fucking cock for an old man who does nothing all day anyways. I can't even imagine how fucking suicidally bored a 16 year old would be stuck on that thing for 4 months. You know, people who want to have fun and freedom. Even if she could do all the activities on the boat whenever she wanted there's no way a kid would want to do that shit for more than a week.

2. What the fuck is he even talking about? I don't get it. Is he saying if he PAYS for a solo cabin (for him and his girlfriend and kid?) he gets the same privileges as the officers? So he basically wants to work for free so he can take his family on a free way-too-long cruise while he neglects his entire home life, defaults on bills and his house gets robbed?

3. You are well into your retirement years, retard.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
2. What the fuck is he even talking about? I don't get it. Is he saying if he PAYS for a solo cabin (for him and his girlfriend and kid?) he gets the same privileges as the officers? So he basically wants to work for free so he can take his family on a free way-too-long cruise while he neglects his entire home life, defaults on bills and his house gets robbed?
He probably expected it to be COMP'D!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
This guy has been shitting logic into Joe's mouth from the get-go about this cruise lol.

He's right. He won't have a full day for excursions. Carol and Layler will. And they'll spend money on them. Joe has to stick close to the ship so he doesn't just blow off his job. And Joe has no self control, so he'd hear about some fun plan that Carol and Layler made, want to join and just no-show for work.

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
1. This trip looked like it sucked fucking cock for an old man who does nothing all day anyways. I can't even imagine how fucking suicidally bored a 16 year old would be stuck on that thing for 4 months. You know, people who want to have fun and freedom. Even if she could do all the activities on the boat whenever she wanted there's no way a kid would want to do that shit for more than a week.

3. You are well into your retirement years, retard.
Exactly, I’ll have my “40 years” at 54 meaning I’ll receive max SS benefits when I retire, so between that, my pension, and 401k I’ll be retired by 54/55 no problem…This turkey has to continue working into his 70’s for a decent government check because he sat around doing nothing in his youth. What a backwards idiot.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Also, it's like he's totally forgotten about the fucking massive phone bill. Does he think his 16 year old kid won't be using any fucking roaming data on a 4 month trip? God dammit he doesn't think before he says shit.

His disregard for his daughter's feelings is hilariously shitty too. If you'd have asked me at 16 if I wanted to spend all my time stuck on a boat for a summer or if I'd rather spend my free time hanging out with my friends I know which I'd pick.

Last edited:

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
This guy has been shitting logic into Joe's mouth from the get-go about this cruise lol.

He's right. He won't have a full day for excursions. Carol and Layler will. And they'll spend money on them. Joe has to stick close to the ship so he doesn't just blow off his job. And Joe has no self control, so he'd hear about some fun plan that Carol and Layler made, want to join and just no-show for work.

As much as I despise Dennis 'poker playing anthony cumia fan since day one' Farell ...he's right.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
LOL "officer". Joe is not on the same level as the guys who steer the ship. He's a hired hand, employed to play background music in sparsely-populated lounges. He's still trying to pretend he's a VIP, and not "the help".
I think you underestimate Joe’s ability to distort reality. He peeled potatoes for 6 months and claims to have jumped behind enemy lines as a regular 82nd airborne. This is a normal leap for the cow. Fucking MORON LIBTARDS LIKE YOU wouldn’t understand HARD WORK and DETERMINATION!!!🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Forum Clout
Why wouldn't he have even asked about this upon signing the contract?

Never change, Joe.
It doesn't even make sense. Why would they give Joe a valuable cabin for three people and feed his entire family for five bucks a day? And the same "privileges" as the captain? So if Joe paid for a cabin upgrade, he could just stroll around anywhere on the ship at his leisure? "Oh, here I am in the engine room. I ride a motorcycle, so I understand this stuff". I suspect Joe has been looped on Swedish dentist pain meds and pilfered booze, and is barely hanging on to his sanity by a thread.