• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

More proof Rick was the vandal

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
In case the security footage of him doing it isn't enough, yes. This is more proof.
Looks like him on video, handwriting has a ton of similarities but thinks he would win court with his blanket accusations to anyone that calls him out about it. He is lucky he has about another year before the statute of limitations expires. At this point the vandalism isnt for prosecuting anyone. Its just for twitter pity when cries about how he has been harassed.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
It's been repeated over and over again, but it can't be stated enough that anyone who he claims are "murderous psychopaths" who would go to the trouble of vandalizing his property wouldn't write with washable marker on one panel on the siding of his shitty hovel or just the gas tank on his scooter.

Spray paint would be used in huge quantities, paint would be scratched, dents would be made, tires would be slashed, etc.

This is the work of someone who either did it to themselves, or is a 12 year old who's mad at their parents.
If I was going to fuck with somebody's bike I would kick it over at some point. It's such a natural impulse that it's unimaginable that somebody would refrain from it.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
If I was going to fuck with somebody's bike I would kick it over at some point. It's such a natural impulse that it's unimaginable that somebody would refrain from it.
If I ever got to the necessary bda levels of blackout drunk it would take for me to fuck with pat in real life at no point would 'write on his bike with an easily washable marker' be on the list of stuff I'd do.

Shit on his porch? Maybe.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
It's been repeated over and over again, but it can't be stated enough that anyone who he claims are "murderous psychopaths" who would go to the trouble of vandalizing his property wouldn't write with washable marker on one panel on the siding of his shitty hovel or just the gas tank on his scooter.

Spray paint would be used in huge quantities, paint would be scratched, dents would be made, tires would be slashed, etc.

This is the work of someone who either did it to themselves, or is a 12 year old who's mad at their parents.
And his choice of insults is so lame. If the murderous white supremacists who have tried to kill him and everyone he knows really did do that it would be giant NIGGERS and FAGGOTS everywhere. Not Gay Virgin and Deadbeat, fucking idiot.

Forum Clout
And his choice of insults is so lame. If the murderous white supremacists who have tried to kill him and everyone he knows really did do that it would be giant NIGGERS and FAGGOTS everywhere. Not Gay Virgin and Deadbeat, fucking idiot.

"I'm obviously not a gay virgin, child. I have ready access to my replacement wife's pussy, child."

He doesn't know how to be a normal person and relate to normal people.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
He wrote things that wouldn't hurt his feelings too much, without any care for authentically replicating the humor or insults this place uses.

I'm not fat, I haven't gained a pound since high school and am the stealthy geek hottest guy at the anime convention. I'm not gay since I like women and anything that ends up up my ass was put there by a woman, so not gay. I'm not a virgin since I've had sex and made a child I don't love or care about. But I'm no deadbeat dad, I am LEGALLY banned from being in her life and occasionally drop Christmas presents off on their porch.

Okay, so I can write these things and they're all OBVIOUSLY not true. Phew.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He wrote things that wouldn't hurt his feelings too much, without any care for authentically replicating the humor or insults this place uses.

I'm not fat, I haven't gained a pound since high school and am the stealthy geek hottest guy at the anime convention. I'm not gay since I like women and anything that ends up up my ass was put there by a woman, so not gay. I'm not a virgin since I've had sex and made a child I don't love or care about. But I'm no deadbeat dad, I am LEGALLY banned from being in her life and occasionally drop Christmas presents off on their porch.

Okay, so I can write these things and they're all OBVIOUSLY not true. Phew.
The "virgin" comment was such a dead giveaway it didnt come from here. Nobody calls him that here. Then there are a handful of other details that dont jive with how this place trolls him and that was before he was dumb enough to give Josiah the actual video. That video really pushed it over the top that its either Pat or a lookalike that did it and until proven otherwise I personally think its him in the video. Everyone pat has accused of doing it doesnt look like the person in the video.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
many of you know I'm a forensic handwriting expert with the FBI and I can tell personality traits from this sample: mainly that he's a fat faggot with bitch tits