• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

More proof Rick was the vandal

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
1000000981.png

1000000980.jpg

The way he makes his A is a dead giveaway.

Forum Clout
It's been repeated over and over again, but it can't be stated enough that anyone who he claims are "murderous psychopaths" who would go to the trouble of vandalizing his property wouldn't write with washable marker on one panel on the siding of his shitty hovel or just the gas tank on his scooter.

Spray paint would be used in huge quantities, paint would be scratched, dents would be made, tires would be slashed, etc.

This is the work of someone who either did it to themselves, or is a 12 year old who's mad at their parents.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
I'm starting to think that Pat has a split personality named Evil Rick who does all this bad shit to him. Vandalizing his scooter/hovel, ordering swats on his own Gemini account, and acting like a total asshole on Twitter so people hate Pat.
No child, I didn't vandalize my own property. That was evil Rick. I'm sorry you're so stupid.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He writes the "T" before the "A" so he can have special boy loopty loops in his signature. It's fascinating how every single fucking thing he does is hateable.
Its such a middle school signature. Making swoops for no other reason than to try and look fancy. Especially his last name. Why is there a line through the whole thing when the only letter that needs it is at the beginning?

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
He writes the "T" before the "A" so he can have special boy loopty loops in his signature. It's fascinating how every single fucking thing he does is hateable.
It's difficult to decipher because he is retarded, but I think he writes the vertical line of the P, then does the 'a' into the 't' and loops backwards to finish the P. Also his capital A is insane and makes it look like he writes it backwards. I'm no handwriting expert but I can conclude with 100% certainty that his is the handwriting of a fat idiot with pedophiles for friends.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
It's been repeated over and over again, but it can't be stated enough that anyone who he claims are "murderous psychopaths" who would go to the trouble of vandalizing his property wouldn't write with washable marker on one panel on the siding of his shitty hovel or just the gas tank on his scooter.

Spray paint would be used in huge quantities, paint would be scratched, dents would be made, tires would be slashed, etc.

This is the work of someone who either did it to themselves, or is a 12 year old who's mad at their parents.
Some guy admited he silence of the lambs some 60 year old lady but the best anyone else could do is fly hundreds of miles to use a Crayola washable marker on a Honda scooter? Makes sense if you think about it.