• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

More adrienne wedding junk

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
For the ade has beautiful hair crew. One of the reasons I don't post here anymore.

Screenshot-20240102-201405-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240102-201431-Chrome.jpg

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
This was the first batch of signs. She's out of control
Screenshot-20240102-193331-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240102-193340-Chrome.jpg
Why would anyone (outside of here) want a Wedding sign with Joseph and Ade's name and date ON IT? Like did another Joseph and Adrienne get married on the same day in 2023 and realize they forgot to have a sign made and are thinking they would if only they could get a good deal on it? If the name and date can be removed how about you remove them? Not everyone reads the actual description. Ugh.

I really hate Ade's heel turn.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Why would anyone (outside of here) want a Wedding sign with Joseph and Ade's name and date ON IT? Like did another Joseph and Adrienne get married on the same day in 2023 and realize they forgot to have a sign made and are thinking they would if only they could get a good deal on it? If the name and date can be removed how about you remove them? Not everyone reads the actual description. Ugh.

I really hate Ade's heel turn.
She married Pat! She was never good!