• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mooing up some praise for bro

G

how girls liked him.
Screenshot_20190920-091924_Gallery.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
A book nobody asked for. His first one was a flop and that was he had more listeners. I wonder how much of this one will a bunch of stories he already told on the show like the last one. Dont know why he thought another book was needed. He isnt that interesting.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Why the fuck would Lemmy have those pricks closing for him? Shit loads of people say that they've never saw Lemmy 'demolished'.

Lying Cunt, I really can't stand the bastard.
Lemmy lived off bourbon for fucks sake. He consumed more whiskey than anything else. He ate a couple of steaks every day and that's it. People like that are never noticeably, fall-down shitfaced. I'm not even near Lemmy's level of excess with that shit but I've drank enough that you wouldn't know I'm drunk when I am in fact extremely fucking drunk.

Forum Clout
Lemmy lived off bourbon for fucks sake. He consumed more whiskey than anything else. He ate a couple of steaks every day and that's it. People like that are never noticeably, fall-down shitfaced. I'm not even near Lemmy's level of excess with that shit but I've drank enough that you wouldn't know I'm drunk when I am in fact extremely fucking drunk.
I'm not sure if you agree with me or not. My point was that Moo wouldn't know if Lemmy was demolished or not and even if he was, Moo would be dead trying to keep up. Out of the three assholes these forums seem to focus on, I think Moo is the worst.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Lemmy lived off bourbon for fucks sake.
Lol I bet Joseph was trying to act all tough too and badass but Lemmy saw right through his faggotry. “Fuck this shit, let these queers play I’m going to go out for a drink.”

“What do we tell them, Lem?”

“Fuck if I know, tell the tall Faggot I had too much to drink.”

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Same thing. I can talk and walk normal even a 5th deep. It's my Aryan genes.