Monica Bellucci Appreciation Thread

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
What the fuck is this faggot even on about?

View attachment 174734
He just throws a bunch of shit at the wall and when it doesn’t stick he spergs out and claims victory. Turry caught him deleting a bunch of threads and I guess sent him some embarrassing DM’s too. Then he claims you just don’t get it “because he’s a heel!” Which I’ve never heard a heel say because it defeats the purpose.

G

He just throws a bunch of shit at the wall and when it doesn’t stick he spergs out and claims victory. Turry caught him deleting a bunch of threads and I guess sent him some embarrassing DM’s too. Then he claims you just don’t get it “because he’s a heel!” Which I’ve never heard a heel say because it defeats the purpose.
Cakehorn hasn't been posting. He posted last on the 19th of Dec, then once on the 20th, a little bit on the 25th, then today, because of me and there hasn't been any Belluci posting for a long ass while cause I made him stop cause no one enjoys it.

I knew if I made my post about no Belluci posting you'd show up

G

Okay Peewee, you caught me. Go delete another embarrassing thread about it.
Lol, faggot. Figure out my other account now (you can't )

I only deleted that Slackjawedcow thread cause I feared endless crashes and browbeatings from annoying patposters.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]S02BHmWPZNs[/MEDIA]
th-2652002120.jpg

• Deleted by ShutYourCakeHorn
Show…