• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Modern male celebrities.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
What dad would allow this?
3221A0E3-8274-4F07-B948-32CCDB3AB163.png

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
At when the Japs act that way, you can understand because it's emasculating to lose a massive war. Anglos reached the heights of human achievement and then turned to this.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
There's nothing new under the sun--quit getting so easily triggered.
listen you motherfucker, we won't have you posting shit like this where you say things that make sense....

Now you get outta here before you start spouting shit like "Today's music isn't supposed to appeal to 40 year old, white men....If you were 16 year old however you would think it was pretty cool"

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I agree the world sucks, but have you ever looked at male celebrities from the 80s? They had long hair like a woman and literally wore makeup.

There's nothing new under the sun--quit getting so easily triggered.

The male celebrities from the 80's were snorting coke and fucking bitches 24/7 though. That may be the case today to some extent, however the 80's celebrities were unapologetic for it whilst the modern ones are either legit shit pipers or sjws. :image_9247:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That's a reference, Dan

Whoa…devil worship? Talk about edgy in 2023! Christ this is embarrassing, Ozzy and Motley Crue were doing that in the early 80s but I’m sure they will spin this as “this is to upset the republicans / dumb christians!” When they didn’t even watch it. Actually I’m looking forward to the ratings since it seems every year less people watch these awards, especially anything involving Trevor Noah. Nobody wants to watch him do anything.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Alright, whatever is happening in the red outfit there is just so fucking bizarre and C.S. Lewis-esque I can’t even hate on it.

Edit: just watched the video above. Nevermind it’s super gay. I thought that dude was just walking around a city like that.