• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

MM Schill crying about people that cry she charges too much for her traced artwork

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
There is no value assigned to her labor until she sells the end product.
useless person doing her part fighting the problem
1708552349582.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The comments on the post are typical
View attachment 184156
MM admits her audience is nothing but broke bums

View attachment 184157
Crying about AI - it should be used for things people don’t want to do!
View attachment 184158
View attachment 184159
I thought maybe some would buy her work with their tax return but they don’t work so no money there
Or you can buy a projector and paint it yourself like this phony. As long as you dont sell it and pass it off as original.

1708557500777.png

LOL its even called EZ Tracer

1708557553851.png

For $55 you too can pretend to have artistic talent

1708557621864.png

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
You know he’s a broke bum when he can’t even fathom someone being able to spend 800 bucks on something. These faggots don’t want to work and then get upset when they’re broke and nobody just hands them money for existing. Nobody is buying your art work? Then GET A JOB!
no wonder rick is a fancy man of sophistication in the sfwa circles. They think $800 on art is independently wealthy, while Pat couldn't conceive of someone having 17k in savings.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
I remember in like 4th grade I bought a notebook of traceable paper and I traced all sorts of cool shit in there. I didn't feel like I was some kind of artist because I knew it wasn't really my own skills that allowed me to do that. My point is MM Schill has the emotional intelligence and artistic integrity of about a 2nd or 3rd grader because only someone under the age of 10 could think they could get away with trying to pass themselves off as an artist when they do what she does.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
that faggot josh going on about class solidarity...always these artsy type fags going on with their faggy 'i read das kapital' commie larping. does any union guy who has his container of coffee at the job site and breaks his back welding steel or whatever the fuck and goes home and gets drunk every night feel that he has anything in common ever with some faggot who doodles pictures?
Meagre? He hasn't read shit.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Someone really should tell her that all the time you spent on social media and eating doesn’t count towards the number of hours it took you to paint it. 325 hours is over 13.5 days, you dumb cunt. 19,500 minutes to trace someone else’s work? Maybe you just suck.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Doesn’t “bespoke” mean something made for a specific person or use. If someone commissioned a work of art, that would be bespoke. I don’t think her crap qualifies.

Also, is it a legitimate comparison to measure speculative work against hourly wage labor? There is no value assigned to her labor until she sells the end product.
It's a word dumb people repeat when they really mean handmade I think. Like Patrick with his bespoke steak knives, as opposed to steak knives made for cutting chicken.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
She’s arguably the laziest of the pat side characters. She fucking steals art and doesn’t pay for rights or licensing and has been caught by this place doing so. She’s also a gross overweight pig.

eggfella

Forum Clout
have you seen the price of hay these days? leave her alone, she’s just trying to eat like the rest of us