• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

MM Schill crying about people that cry she charges too much for her traced artwork

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Get a JOB you BUM!
IMG_2343.jpeg

Your work sucks and you’re fat.

Also - she spelled pieces wrong.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
325 hours, lol.
You know it’s really 3.25 hours, she really thinks people will feel sorry for her and buy her art if she tells them she has paint 24 hours a day / 7 days a week just for change.

I like how she had to use minimum wage as an example - liberals love to use that talking point and cry “living wage”

And you know she doesn’t report this income to the IRS.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
You know it’s really 3.25 hours, she really thinks people will feel sorry for her and buy her art if she tells them she has paint 24 hours a day / 7 days a week just for change.

I like how she had to use minimum wage as an example - liberals love to use that talking point and cry “living wage”

And you know she doesn’t report this income to the IRS.
That’s over 8 weeks straight of full time 40 hour weeks. And she has like a dozen things for sale all the time. No one is buying her horseshit.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Doesn’t “bespoke” mean something made for a specific person or use. If someone commissioned a work of art, that would be bespoke. I don’t think her crap qualifies.

Also, is it a legitimate comparison to measure speculative work against hourly wage labor? There is no value assigned to her labor until she sells the end product.
she means non fungible not bespoke , but shes a fat retard.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
i think shitty service jobs should have a higher minimum wage otherwise it causes a strain on actual tax payers. If you work 40hrs/week you shouldn't need food stamps. The fact the minimum wage hasn't kept up with inflation makes no sense at all. If you want to deal with walmart scooter fatsos screaming at you for 8 hours a day give them $15/hr who gives a fuck. But she picked the lifestyle of a "creative" as Rick would say. Dems da breaks stupid. Learn a trade.

1708549518735.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What a pathetic scamming cunt. This bitch should be locked up this shits that scammy. Every fucking person in the Pativerse is a degenerate leftist that act more criminally than anything or anyone here.
I bet she’s on some vague disability scam since she always has excuses for why she’s a fat lazy slob. You know she doesn’t report this income to the IRS - all of those losers are nothing but scammers.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
i think shitty service jobs should have a higher minimum wage otherwise it causes a strain on actual tax payers. If you work 40hrs/week you shouldn't need food stamps. The fact the minimum wage hasn't kept up with inflation makes no sense at all. If you want to deal with walmart scooter fatsos screaming at you for 8 hours a day give them $15/hr who gives a fuck. But she picked the lifestyle of a "creative" as Rick would say. Dems da breaks stupid. Learn a trade.

View attachment 184152
She’s claiming she makes less than minimum wage for her “work” yet it’s clear she would make more if she actually got off her ass and got a job. But she’s a very important and unique creative that is above working a real job.

I don’t think I know anybody that doesn’t even have at least a part time job - but everyone in the Pat world except for a very few (I think Paul and Hildy at the most) can’t even be bothered to get or hold ever a PT job - and they all believe they are above others.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
The comments on the post are typical
View attachment 184156
MM admits her audience is nothing but broke bums

View attachment 184157
Crying about AI - it should be used for things people don’t want to do!
View attachment 184158
View attachment 184159
I thought maybe some would buy her work with their tax return but they don’t work so no money there
that faggot josh going on about class solidarity...always these artsy type fags going on with their faggy 'i read das kapital' commie larping. does any union guy who has his container of coffee at the job site and breaks his back welding steel or whatever the fuck and goes home and gets drunk every night feel that he has anything in common ever with some faggot who doodles pictures?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
that faggot josh going on about class solidarity...always these artsy type fags going on with their faggy 'i read das kapital' commie larping. does any union guy who has his container of coffee at the job site and breaks his back welding steel or whatever the fuck and goes home and gets drunk every night feel that he has anything in common ever with some faggot who doodles pictures?
You know he’s a broke bum when he can’t even fathom someone being able to spend 800 bucks on something. These faggots don’t want to work and then get upset when they’re broke and nobody just hands them money for existing. Nobody is buying your art work? Then GET A JOB!