• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mistress Emma Evans doesn’t like when you call out her stolen avatar

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Another Nazi puncher:

Hmm...I wonder what it is about you that makes you much more violent than the typical woman.

BAMFMM.PNG

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Mister Evans is a real piece of shit. Forgot that faggot Pavlobitch, this monstrosity should be the prime subject.

The fucking world has gone to shit. Just last night I had to hear this chick go on and on about how evil Thanksgiving is cuz a bunch of savages couldn't keep up with European tech. Everyone loves to blame white people for shit hat happened hundreds of years ago. Fuck that, I fuck with Thanksgiving.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
https://twitter.com/LouisatheLast

5 seconds on the whore's page and I found this critter
And then 5 seconds on that critter's page I found this one. Strap in:

r3ch5k.png

sbhv9e.png

ecmvyl.png

Pig would strangle this freak for that blue checkmark.

Oh, and like all these other typical losers, he doesn't have enough money for surgery and is begging for donations.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
We are obviously not real stalkers, more like performance artists.

A real atalker would likely try to murder you if you caused them to owe a bunch of money they can't pay. Not that I would mind seeing this guy take a trip to the rose garden, but these faggots always have such twisted ideas of victory.
I think that's because they have never actually experienced victory. This tweet vomit on violence by MIster Evans shows that this is DEFINITELY an ugly man posing as a tranny hooker, but he couldn't help showing his real opinions because something made him so butthurt

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
And then 5 seconds on that critter's page I found this one. Strap in:

r3ch5k.png

sbhv9e.png

ecmvyl.png

Pig would strangle this freak for that blue checkmark.

Oh, and like all these other typical losers, he doesn't have enough money for surgery and is begging for donations.
That monstrosity really thinks he looks like the Disney princess in his profile.

archive_bot

Forum Clout

USER CREATED
Feb 3rd, 2009

5432421.png

323233123rer123.png

Melanie Moore (born September 17, 1991) is an American professional dancer and actress best known as the winner of the eighth season of the U.S. reality television competition So You Think You Can Dance.[1] According to the results announced on the broadcast, Moore won "overwhelmingly", garnering 47% of the vote in a four-way final tally.[2]

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
I thought Pat hated people that don't use their real pic for their profile? Is this fella a coward, Rick? Better move those goal posts, piggo.

If pressed on this, I bet he would say that this dude gets a pass because of incels that don't respect sex workers the way that Pat obviously does.

Here's Pat talking respectfully about the profession of sex workers just a couple of days ago:

Screenshot_20211105-130437.png