Missy Promises to Shoot and Release Dogs on Stuttering John

Confused White Kid

Influencer
It's Kabbalistic.

Stern paid for more sex reassignments than anyone else in America. Can't find the quote now but some insider admitted to it.

Get a job and wife.
You're not getting any younger or better looking.

1000001368.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Well, yeah. Isn't that what good, church going Christians do?
Theres something pretty funny about “John is a piece of shit for raising a tranny!” when this bitch goes to bed everynight not only with a literal tranny fucker but a PEDOPHILE.

Sue Lightning

There are few things less attractive than a loud, "tough", butch-type broad. I'd be willing to wager that Missy's snatch smells like overripe cheese, and she grunts like a man during sex.
When men say they want a woman who’s like a man they mean a woman who’s logical, level headed, and intelligent. They don’t mean a manbody who does jiu jitsu and angrily screams about the jews inbetween ranting about how women (aka HER) shouldn’t voice their opinions on anything

When men say they want a woman who’s like a man they mean a woman who’s logical, level headed, and intelligent. They don’t mean a manbody who does jiu jitsu and angrily screams about the jews inbetween ranting about how women (aka HER) shouldn’t voice their opinions on anything
I mean she isn't totally hideous or anything, but with that middling face and stocky body, she has to try harder to be sexy, and braying like a drunken retard isn't doing her any favors. She reminds me of a female cop, or a truck driver or something. On the other hand, she seems like exactly the kind of broad who'd have no problem with shoving a rubber egg up your ass, which probably explains a lot.

Sue Lightning

I mean she isn't totally hideous or anything, but with that middling face and stocky body, she has to try harder to be sexy, and braying like a drunken retard isn't doing her any favors. She reminds me of a female cop, or a truck driver or something. On the other hand, she seems like exactly the kind of broad who'd have no problem with shoving a rubber egg up your ass, which probably explains a lot.
Female cop is easily the best analogy for her. If you gave this bitch immunity and a gun she would absolutely start taking it out on people, even though she couldn’t catch a 400 pound criminal running from her. Then she’d get fired for fucking the chief, 4 cadets, and one firefighter.