• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Miss USA 2019 Cheslie Kryst, 30, leaps to her death from 60-story Manhattan hi-rise:

Forum Clout
3841dd46fd03ed456c44040f8e2b51e8
I hear he accidentally called Ms. Colombia and told her not to jump instead.

Forum Clout
Any black chick who does pageants or cheerleading is basically white. And like any white girl, 30 is a huge wall to face.
Her dad is a polach. I could instantly tell by her good hair and light skin tone that she's more white than black. I'm so sick of mulattos claiming blackness. Barack Obama was the first black president even though his mom was white. Kamala Harris is the first black vice president even though her mom is indian and her dad is a mulatto. When I was growing up, they were bi-racial. It's like mulattos willingly went back to the old Jim Crow "one drop rule" days so they could win the oppression olympics. Scammers.

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
“In devastation and great sorrow, we share the passing of our beloved Cheslie,” the statement said. “Her great light was one that inspired others around the world with her beauty and strength. She cared, she loved, she laughed and she shined. Cheslie embodied love and served others, whether through her work as an attorney fighting for social justice, as Miss USA and as a host on EXTRA. But most importantly, as a daughter, sister, friend, mentor and colleague — we know her impact will live on.”

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
“In devastation and great sorrow, we share the passing of our beloved Cheslie,” the statement said. “Her great light was one that inspired others around the world with her beauty and strength. She cared, she loved, she laughed and she shined. Cheslie embodied love and served others, whether through her work as an attorney fighting for social justice, as Miss USA and as a host on EXTRA. But most importantly, as a daughter, sister, friend, mentor and colleague — we know her impact will live on.”
CdmDLpaUYAA_z3x.jpg