Misdirected hostility

Nana didn’t pay her electric bill either and it got shut off. She mentions it on her “show” it was maybe 2 weeks ago? She claimed it was still being applied to the old account in Roslyn. Of course that’s bullshit as it would have been disconnected long ago if that were the case.

@Child. that would be a great video to make. Sorry, not sure of the date but it was a Monday and he brings it up it right at the start.
You have to be completely broke or a total retard to get to the point where they turn off the power. He would have gotten multiple notices and calls before it reached that point. It's hilarious how the Cumia boys pretend to be solid Republicans with real conservative values, yet they live totally niggerish lives.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Loving this timeline where BroJoe goes broke. All he does is complain about how he's struggling to survive (all Biden's fault ofc). Joe's probably surviving off of Carol's dead ex-husbands pension at this point.

JoCum Twitter.jpg

204100.jpg

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Loving this timeline where BroJoe goes broke. All he does is complain about how he's struggling to survive (all Biden's fault ofc). Joe's probably surviving off of Carol's dead ex-husbands pension at this point.

View attachment 68902

View attachment 68903
I think this is more about the Nana money faucet being shut off back around June and now he's making minimum payments on his electricity bills

bumbum8

It died on the vine
What ever happened to good old-fashioned shame?
Is he gonna post his CashApp tag next to get some donations? What the fuck...

I live in a shitty farm house that's all drafty and with this recent heat wave we ran the AC blasting constantly and we still never got close to what Joe was paying in February. We also do a lot of outdoor work and didn't just sit up under the fan, but I thought our bill was pretty fucking high.
What the hell is he doing in that duplex all day?

Is he gonna post his CashApp tag next to get some donations? What the fuck...

I live in a shitty farm house that's all drafty and with this recent heat wave we ran the AC blasting constantly and we still never got close to what Joe was paying in February. We also do a lot of outdoor work and didn't just sit up under the fan, but I thought our bill was pretty fucking high.
What the hell is he doing in that duplex all day?
My guess would be that Moo Breasts wasn't paying his bill in full each month. Now it's gotten away from him. It could indicate that Joe was expecting some sort of windfall that never came, and just kicking the can down the road in anticipation of that windfall.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
My guess would be that Moo Breasts wasn't paying his bill in full each month. Now it's gotten away from him. It could indicate that Joe was expecting some sort of windfall that never came, and just kicking the can down the road in anticipation of that windfall.
Oh yeah, I forgot that he invested in Trump merch. Maybe he didn't have any buyers this time around.

Oh yeah, I forgot that he invested in Trump merch. Maybe he didn't have any buyers this time around.
"Joe, you owe PSEG $600. Should you really be buying another worthless guitar right now?"

"Fuck them, what are they gonna do, shut my power off? I'll call them and make some bullshit payment arrangement. My brother's check should be coming soon, anyhow."

At which point Nana decided to buy a new house in Greenville for no reason. Oooops.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
I know Anthony was attempting to mine whatever crypto at some point..maybe Joe's (stupidly) trying to do the same because the Nana teat has dried up. I bet Anthony explained it as simply as possible - "all ya gotta do is plug it in and it earns money!" - without explaining how it affects electricity usage. I like to think that anyway. In all likelihood Joe's probably just behind in his bills.

JebJoh

I know Anthony was attempting to mine whatever crypto at some point..maybe Joe's (stupidly) trying to do the same because the Nana teat has dried up. I bet Anthony explained it as simply as possible - "all ya gotta do is plug it in and it earns money!" - without explaining how it affects electricity usage. I like to think that anyway. In all likelihood Joe's probably just behind in his bills.
This really would be a great scenario. He called the geek squad and told them he wanted to start mining crypto, they sold him the computer and plugged it directly into his meter, he managed to mine $600 worth of crypto in 3 months, cashed out and bought a guitar then gave all of his facebook friends advice on how easy it is to be a capitalist when you aren't a libtard.