Misdirected hostility

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
CBEF9A88-CFAF-4120-BAA4-6D8F218DD097.jpeg

4794658D-3ED3-43F3-9470-8B352C256D3A.jpeg

One month? How about past due plus current charges, you fat, cheap guitar buying, Monday tequila-binging, child saliva connoisseur?

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
His last bill was $700+ so I’m guessing his monthly bills are roughly in the $150’s. What he’s neglecting to tell the fine folksch out there is he has stopped paying it altogether.
Its just hilarious that the same people he brags to about buying a new guitar he just couldnt pass up then post his delinquent power bill.

Way to adjust to the inflation stupid

LOL maybe he should have paid his bill instead of buying that useless $600 guitar. Contrary to Joe's obese beliefs, Joe Biden doesn't run PSEG. PSEG offers an "equal payment plan", where you pay a set amount every month, then make up the difference at the end of the cycle. Obviously the fat buffoon had the AC blasting and his "gear" all plugged in all year, and he never checked to see what his actual usage was. And now they want the money. Fucking retard.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Nana didn’t pay her electric bill either and it got shut off. She mentions it on her “show” it was maybe 2 weeks ago? She claimed it was still being applied to the old account in Roslyn. Of course that’s bullshit as it would have been disconnected long ago if that were the case.

@Child. that would be a great video to make. Sorry, not sure of the date but it was a Monday and he brings it up it right at the start.