• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Michael Richards attends a baseball game.

Forum Clout
C27949C7-4E76-43B2-80AF-8A5716E6FB55.jpeg

People must be so pissed they lost an opportunity to cry racism and create excuses for black people

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I was just at a Phillies game and it was actually still pretty brutal. The Mets fans in front of us had to leave early because they were getting it so bad. And I watched a dude jump 3 rows down in a completely separate incident and start a fight involving like 6 people. Since we came back from the lockdowns, crowds have been fucking nuts
We’re you at Sunday’s game? I was there!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
View attachment 3033

People must be so pissed they lost an opportunity to cry racism and create excuses for black people
They really wanted this to be true but made sure to not react too quick to avoid a Jussie situation. Any story that has possible white people acting racist is gold to the media. Sure beats reporting black on black crime, that doesn’t get ratings!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I was just at a Phillies game and it was actually still pretty brutal. The Mets fans in front of us had to leave early because they were getting it so bad. And I watched a dude jump 3 rows down in a completely separate incident and start a fight involving like 6 people. Since we came back from the lockdowns, crowds have been fucking nuts
That is rowdy match up to be at.