• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Michael Richards attends a baseball game.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
fag.png

Well, management apparently hates the bit. Imagine being this much of a herb.

Forum Clout
If baseball is willing to sell alcohol then they shouldn't have this fake moral high ground when drunk fans act out.

The fact that baseball pretty much stomped out fan heckling is just another reason not to watch that dumb sport.
I was just at a Phillies game and it was actually still pretty brutal. The Mets fans in front of us had to leave early because they were getting it so bad. And I watched a dude jump 3 rows down in a completely separate incident and start a fight involving like 6 people. Since we came back from the lockdowns, crowds have been fucking nuts

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
View attachment 2995

Well, management apparently hates the bit. Imagine being this much of a herb.
No matter what a self-hating white person says to virtue signal, you can always couch it in the context of "hey, non-whites... be better. Like us."

If you're ashamed of the Caucasian race because one guy said 'nigger', then shouldn't you avenge black slavery by lashing out against Muslims, Jews, other Africans?

Oh right, then you'd get banned from a social media platform that doesn't really give a shit about black people.

If you're so ashamed, you should probably kill yourself.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Christ, go to a football game here in Europe.

You want to see rowdy? We're talking skinheads that look like walking dildos thinking that homoerotic behavior is a reflection of ultimate masculinity - but sure, the minorities are ruining the game for you, so a curb-stomping American History X style is totally justified.

In comparison, and just in comparison, this video is borderline wholesome.