• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Metal Aliens

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
My grandma watches this channel that has all that ancient aliens type shit on it. I went to visit her a few weeks ago and was sat having a cuppa at the dining table when i heard a voice that i instantly recognised, i looked over and Pat was on the tv lol. Must have been one of these NASA shows.

It was as surreal as it was hilarious.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
My grandma watches this channel that has all that ancient aliens type shit on it. I went to visit her a few weeks ago and was sat having a cuppa at the dining table when i heard a voice that i instantly recognised, i looked over and Pat was on the tv lol. Must have been one of these NASA shows.

It was as surreal as it was hilarious.
Yeah? Then what happened?

Forum Clout
This kind of shit usually pays a couple hundred bucks. Pat is probably dumb enough to do it for exposure though.
Definitely. They probably pay the people with PhDs some money to add legitimacy and then get idiots like Rick to say all the dumb "what if" shit to pump up the show for free. If you can stomach 10 minutes of Ancient Aliens they get legitimate people on and have them talk about what they know and then the combo of the narrator and usual cast of fools get edited around those people to make it seem like they too believe Jesus was an alien and left earth on a pyramid spaceship.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Definitely. They probably pay the people with PhDs some money to add legitimacy and then get idiots like Rick to say all the dumb "what if" shit to pump up the show for free.
I think you're right. I only made it five minutes in until some fat cunt with a mouthful of (what I hope was) peanut butter made me turn it off, but I noticed they only take a sentence here and there clipped out of whatever the actual scientist said. I think if we had context, whatever that UK scientist was working on would be much less impressive than the chopped-up word salad they presented us with. I can't imagine that any scientist who has their work so grossly misrepresented would be on the show a second time.

Fortunately Pat lacks the ethical backbone to object to to such misrepresentation of science and will be on the show to spout whatever bullshit they write for him, whenever they want.