• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Metal Aliens

Forum Clout
Those faggots don't get paid, do they?
I can't imagine they do. I'll watch this channel occasionally hoping to see Pat and what I get is a bunch of nobodies who might be bloggers or have a youtube channel with 60 followers. It feels like they give them a script to make every topic mysterious and suspenseful for 5 minutes before they just read off a summary from Wikipedia. I think much like how The Hill and The New York Times got Pat to write a couple of columns for free, this channel tells them they're getting paid in exposure and imdb credits.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
7-B329174-BFA2-49-C3-AD63-1-D3-AF5-D3356-D.png

Can't wait for the next one, Rick.

He always looks so great in these things

A9-FE4091-34-FD-4-D30-8832-3-E9-C6-E71-B377.jpg

30357-DA1-06-ED-4-DCE-8925-1-A7625-E8-E5-CE.jpg

4-CF811-ED-EE08-4883-8-A7-A-84-AB9729-D0-E3.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I can't imagine they do. I'll watch this channel occasionally hoping to see Pat and what I get is a bunch of nobodies who might be bloggers or have a youtube channel with 60 followers. It feels like they give them a script to make every topic mysterious and suspenseful for 5 minutes before they just read off a summary from Wikipedia. I think much like how The Hill and The New York Times got Pat to write a couple of columns for free, this channel tells them they're getting paid in exposure and imdb credits.
This kind of shit usually pays a couple hundred bucks. Pat is probably dumb enough to do it for exposure though.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout

"Liquid metal organisms sounds extreme, but we've actually started building the initial blocks of them on Earth."

He's on there because he's the only doofus they can get to say shit like this.

I like the way Pat says the robots would freeze to death on earth and then everyone else, including the lunatic narrating this garbage, immediately points out how they would obviously know how to avoid that if they made it here.