Message from Patreeky (audio)

Monk

I don’t tell anyone else how to post so don’t tell me how to post. If you want a ‘regulated’ forum go to Kiwifarms. I didn’t know you were a fucking faggot mod. If you don’t like it, put me on ignore.
You're right. It's too much to expect a shut-in loser with 13,000 posts to have an ounce of self-control to not just blatantly hijack someone's thread with a bunch of banal nonsense about their personal life. That's way too much regulation.

Also, I don't tell anyone else who to ignore so don't tell me who to ignore!

PS- You're now ignored, stupid.

G

You're right. It's too much to expect a shut-in loser with 13,000 posts to have an ounce of self-control to not just blatantly hijack someone's thread with a bunch of banal nonsense about their personal life. That's way too much regulation.

You make a lot of assumptions. I guess you won't see this but I'm happy you put me on ignore.

Milk74

I'm black Irish

You big mad

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I know i post too much and derail threads, but why get so fucking mad at it? This place is like the wild west, it's a free for all, that's why this is one of the last places on the internet i still love. Don't come in here playing the fucking sheriff. This was not directed at you by the way but at Monk.
I don't know how anyone can't see how that makes this place great. Patreeky you make this place great!

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I know i post too much and derail threads, but why get so fucking mad at it? This place is like the wild west, it's a free for all, that's why this is one of the last places on the internet i still love. Don't come in here playing the fucking sheriff. This was not directed at you by the way but at Monk.
Yeah I post too much, I also listen too much, I can be a cold hearted cynic like you, but I don't like to hurt other people's feelings