• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mental Health Concern Thread

EraGodless

Forum Clout
What a bunch scumbag slumlords.
New ownership- there's no rent protections in Texas. I'm pretty sure if it were not for new owners it would have went up like 10%-15%.

download (24).jpeg

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
New ownership- there's no rent protections in Texas. I'm pretty sure if it were not for new owners it would have went up like 10%-15%.

View attachment 89679
The new owners are piles of shit. Trying to price people out of their rental homes/apartments like that is despicable. There’s no excuse for that kikery.

G

I'd go the other way. If you're thinking about killing yourself, don't, but don't bring it here. It's a downer. There are plenty of websites and Samaritans type lines you can visit or call. Better to talk about it to a professional than a bunch of shitheads who just want to make the kinds of jokes and use the sort of language they can't do anywhere else online.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I'd go the other way. If you're thinking about killing yourself, don't, but don't bring it here. It's a downer. There are plenty of websites and Samaritans type lines you can visit or call. Better to talk about it to a professional than a bunch of shitheads who just want to make the kinds of jokes and use the sort of language they can't do anywhere else online.
Are you saying a bunch of junkies, drunks, fat slobs, non-whites and retarded truckers aren’t the best support group? *Goat-man hybrid laugh* :image_4848:

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
“Hello faggot, and thank you for calling the Brotherman Suicide Hotline. If you’re a little faggot baby boy and want to eat a bullet, please press 1 now. If you’re in need of a trigger toe attachment, please press 2. If you hate niggers and Jews, please hold the line and a representative will speak with you shortly.”