• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mental Health Concern Thread

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I know everyone shits on each other here, and that's just how it works, but I have noticed a number of users posting who are obviously in some sort of mental health crisis. Even ones i've shit on myself, like Dan. But I want to say in all earnestness that I hope they get help and don't end up dead. You fuckers are funny and i'd hate to lose part of what makes this the weirdest and best forum on the internet.

Ok, proceed with the car crashes and "Fag" responses.

Edit: yes i've been drinking, so what?

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
@johnnynoname please respond to my private messages.

D49DB288-5795-4EDF-9428-711B7EAD69B3.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
i'd like to believe everyone is crazy for the bit but i'm just not sure. Like the pill smoking loony (who was hilarious btw)
The gayest thing I've ever done on the internet was DM that guy saying something to the effect of "you're a funny dude, I wish you wouldn't do this to yourself." I was sober too.

G

I know everyone shits on each other here, and that's just how it works, but I have noticed a number of users posting who are obviously in some sort of mental health crisis. Even ones i've shit on myself, like Dan. But I want to say in all earnestness that I hope they get help and don't end up dead. You fuckers are funny and i'd hate to lose part of what makes this the weirdest and best forum on the internet.

Props to brothaman @Bubbler who advised me stop drinking so much on one of my rant threads. He was totally right after reviewing my incomprehensible account history.

By the way that guy outside your window leaving cookies on the windowsill wasn’t me, I swear. But enjoy.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

Cheers brother man- just found out that my rent is going up 50% next month when I'm supposed to renew my lease.

Attachments

• 20230118_192231.jpg
    20230118_192231.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited: