• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mensa member and suspected (likely) child sex predator really understands free speech.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pats crying picture kinda looks like Hildy’s whore sister crying mugshot
IMG_3014.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This is arguably Pat's biggest delusion outside of being a fit, tough guy.
Yeah and he’s not the only one I’ve seen say this - the media has been leaning heavy left for decades but now if CNN or MSNBC even mention the smallest thing that makes Biden look bad (and there’s plenty to use there) they scream LIES! BOYCOTT CNN! THEYRE WORSE THAN FOX NEWS!

I think it so hypocritical how these types claim trump supporters are all a brainwashed cult worshipping trump as a god and ignore anything bad about him while they are currently doing the exact same for Biden / Democrats. Lies! Nothing is wrong! Prices aren’t up! Inflation isn’t real! There’s no crisis at the border! President doesn’t control gas prices! Anything bad is Trump / Russias fault!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Hildy fucking sucks. All he ever has to say is reductive nonsense that he pretends is pure distilled logic. I'm glad this retard isn't allowed to teach children anything. The roll call for his smug little free thinkers club doubles as a good pay no mind list.
Hildy not actually being a parody is amazing to me - he’s an ugly fedora wearing atheist that is so progressive he defends “non-offending” adults that are sexually attracted to children and has a club called the free thinkers club even though they all believe the same thing and to be a member you have to have all the same thoughts and opinions.