• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Men: “would you ever have a threesome?” Women:

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Sounds like it.

11.png

Sure hope no-one tweets this at our special piglet. He's blocked me, otherwise I'd do it.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout

"I do the work necessary to get you a result. Nothing more, nothing less."

Is he lawyering on spec?
What fucking result? a $150k loss due to not knowing 1st Amendment precedents?

I watched his rep in California get schooled in First Amendment law, including with hypothetical examples, by the judge he was supposed to be contesting the case in front of. When the judge is explaining the law - and not the minutia of it either, the exact wording of obscure statutes for example, but broad-stroke general-principles Constitutional law - to your lawyer in a First Amendment case, you know you fucked up.

Pat, if you don't go after these guys for malpractice, you're exactly the weak-spined cuck your critics say you are.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I went looking for the Minc Law twitter so I could tweet it at them, found out that Brinton is no longer on their webpage. Not sure if I knew that:

Nice offensive tackle body, stupid.

View attachment 25176
More like Darcy Buxom, amirite?

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
I went looking for the Minc Law twitter so I could tweet it at them, found out that Brinton is no longer on their webpage. Not sure if I knew that:

Nice offensive tackle body, stupid.

View attachment 25176
Bitch lives up to her family name, that's for sure.
5d678e267e5ce1139eb8829e38caa64d.jpg

G

I have a hunch they booted him for fucking up Fatrick's case.
Did he fuck it up though? I mean, obviously he didn't "win" anything but that case was a loser from the get go. From what i can see, he did minimal work on it and he still pulled in six figures of revenue for the firm. Apostlegate is online and so is this forum. If Minc tried to tell him he fucked it up he has ample evidence that during the entire trial Rick was active engaging with the trolls. He probably gave Minc Law all the fake info from Apostlegate and that's online too. We all knew this case was a loser from the moment he filed it so honestly, Resto did a good job milking the pig and the SFWA for 100k.

I guess on the other hand, if they see that he was submitting fake info and info obtained through illegal means (the hacked forum stuff) then maybe they shitcanned him for that.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
This fucking slob gets mad if you don't feed her constantly

View attachment 25192
maybe they are not so subtly telling you that you have to "Earn it" by not being a big fat pig.

Did he fuck it up though? I mean, obviously he didn't "win" anything but that case was a loser from the get go. From what i can see, he did minimal work on it and he still pulled in six figures of revenue for the firm. Apostlegate is online and so is this forum. If Minc tried to tell him he fucked it up he has ample evidence that during the entire trial Rick was active engaging with the trolls. He probably gave Minc Law all the fake info from Apostlegate and that's online too. We all knew this case was a loser from the moment he filed it so honestly, Resto did a good job milking the pig and the SFWA for 100k.

I guess on the other hand, if they see that he was submitting fake info and info obtained through illegal means (the hacked forum stuff) then maybe they shitcanned him for that.
Believe it or not they do have ethical responsibilities. Just continuing to bill someone on a case you can't win is unethical.. especially when they client is actively torpedoing their own case and you don't either step in to stop them or resign as their attorney.