• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Men that are older than dirt wearing obvious wigs

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Propecia really fucks some people up. It’s got a laundry list of risks/adverse side effects, including making its way into semen and fucking your unborn baby up. I had a friend who had more chest/arm hair than my dad when we were in like 5th grade. By the time we were graduating, he was completely grey and balding. He said after taking propecia for a couple weeks he was so wacked out mentally that he was loading a shotgun to take his own hair off. After that he stopped taking propecia and shaved his head, he became normal again. It was WILD (insert PattyOnDiscoveryITSWILD.gif)
Yeah I remember getting a prescription for it (not covered by health insurance of course) and it was like 85 bucks a bottle and this was back in 2010 so I’m sure it’s much more now. I have a friend that starting thinning young like me and has been taking all that shit for at least 15 years and I tell him to just shave it since it’s a major waste of money to pay to hold on to a couple hairs.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I wasn’t too upset about it, I had usually kept my hair short already and just starting shaving it off to avoid being one of those guys that holds on WAY too long. I had the hulk hogan skullet thing where the sides still grow but not on top.
If I ever go bald I’m just going to do the Larry David thing.

Monk

Forum Clout
Screenshot 2023-05-11 8.04.06 AM.png

It's not a wig, it's a hair system!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
There was a guy we'd always see walking around town when I was a kid who my dad called "Hairhat" because he wore a toupee that was way too big for his head so it hung over the sides. I think you're supposed to get new ones every so often but this guy just wore his same hair hat every day.

My dad also always said that Chuck Norris is a fag because he wears a rug. My dad is the only person I've ever heard accuse Chuck Norris of wearing a toupee, but apparently he has a talent for spotting them. There's other celebrities he said wear rugs too but I can't think of any of them other than Chuck Norris right now.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I’m glad John Travolta finally stopped pretending he had hair and now shaves his head. William Shatner can’t let it go, Burt Reynolds was another that couldn’t let anyone know he was bald. I remember he spent something like 1500 a week on his rugs. Now if you look at some of his 80s movies in HD you can really tell it’s a wig.

My hair started thinning out in my early 20s and I went to a doctor to see what they could do and he suggested wigs and I went home and shaved my head and it was the right thing to do. I have a friend that has been spending so much on rogaine / propecia just to hang on to barely a couple hairs. Just shave it!
John Travolta was fucking creepy with it too. I remember he had some Christmas album with Olivia Newton John and on the cover he had a jet black buzz cut that looked like it was sharpied onto his head and big, blocky, black Groucho Marx eyebrows drawn on. It was uncanny and weird as fuck. It honestly looked like he was in the middle of a psychotic break. He had a huge, fake smile and crazy eyes.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
There was a guy we'd always see walking around town when I was a kid who my dad called "Hairhat" because he wore a toupee that was way too big for his head so it hung over the sides. I think you're supposed to get new ones every so often but this guy just wore his same hair hat every day.

My dad also always said that Chuck Norris is a fag because he wears a rug. My dad is the only person I've ever heard accuse Chuck Norris of wearing a toupee, but apparently he has a talent for spotting them. There's other celebrities he said wear rugs too but I can't think of any of them other than Chuck Norris right now.
I’ve never heard that about Chuck but it might be true. He’s in that age group that would be self conscious about going bald and needing to wear a wig (Burt Reynolds for example, I remember reading he didn’t even let one of his wives see him without his wig) but I’m sure plenty of Hollywood guys have gotten some kind of hair system over the years (Stallone, Schwarzenegger, etc) I remember Richard Simmons was open about getting plugs. Howard Stern might be the worst with his wig because everyone knows it’s a wig just by how upset he gets about it. I remember he even had some “hair expert” come on the show to give him a hair award or some shit because he was so upset over people calling his hair a wig “Robin, my grandfather had full jet black hair until his 90s, tell ‘em Fred!”