• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Men that are older than dirt wearing obvious wigs

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
IMG_4480.jpeg

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

So does that hair come from the back of his head and they just clip it on? Or do they make fake hair with little sprinkles of long grey hairs? Hey at least he's not wearing the pitch black ones anymore.. Might as well be one of those halloween costume wigs with hair made of plastic strands. I just don't see him OCD psycho being comfortable with someone else's hair touching his face....

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I’m glad John Travolta finally stopped pretending he had hair and now shaves his head. William Shatner can’t let it go, Burt Reynolds was another that couldn’t let anyone know he was bald. I remember he spent something like 1500 a week on his rugs. Now if you look at some of his 80s movies in HD you can really tell it’s a wig.

My hair started thinning out in my early 20s and I went to a doctor to see what they could do and he suggested wigs and I went home and shaved my head and it was the right thing to do. I have a friend that has been spending so much on rogaine / propecia just to hang on to barely a couple hairs. Just shave it!

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I’m glad John Travolta finally stopped pretending he had hair and now shaves his head. William Shatner can’t let it go, Burt Reynolds was another that couldn’t let anyone know he was bald. I remember he spent something like 1500 a week on his rugs. Now if you look at some of his 80s movies in HD you can really tell it’s a wig.

My hair started thinning out in my early 20s and I went to a doctor to see what they could do and he suggested wigs and I went home and shaved my head and it was the right thing to do. I have a friend that has been spending so much on rogaine / propecia just to hang on to barely a couple hairs. Just shave it!
Propecia really fucks some people up. Its got a laundry list of risks/adverse side effects, including making its way into semen and fucking your unborn baby up. I had a friend who had more chest/arm hair than my dad when we were in like 5th grade. By the time we were graduating, he was completely grey and balding. He said after taking propecia for a couple weeks he was so wacked out mentally that he was loading a shotgun to take his own hair off. After that he stopped taking propecia and shaved his head, he became normal again. It was WILD (insert PattyOnDiscoveryITSWILD.gif)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That's fawking brutal man. The cruelty of the Lord never ceases to amaze me
I wasn’t too upset about it, I had usually kept my hair short already and just starting shaving it off to avoid being one of those guys that holds on WAY too long. I had the hulk hogan skullet thing where the sides still grow but not on top.