• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Meanwhile, the human blobfish continues to exist

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
33-C6555-D-E828-4245-BD62-3-D1-DF38-BE009.jpg

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
She's probably the only one I won't make fun of on here.

You can't help how you were born, it's not like she just needs to lose some weight and she'd look great.

Plus, I bet growing up she was mercilessly bullied, to a degree none of us can even comprehend.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout

You can't help how you were born, it's not like she just needs to lose some weight and she'd look great.

Plus, I bet growing up she was mercilessly bullied, to a degree none of us can even comprehend.
how noble of you
i think you're in the wrong place.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout

And from that bullying she didn't rise above it and be a better person. No, she repeatedly wrote tweets and blog posts body-shaming Trump. I could not give a fuck about Trump but you'd think someone with as disastrous a body like hers would know how to comport themselves. She's fair game. She's just another hypocritical SJW who thinks she deserves a pity pass.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
You can tell suicide was already on the table when they took this picture, just look at his eyes. Poor fella.

I don't hate the blobfish herself, it's her enablers that are the problem. Broadcasting these freak shows under the false pretense of genetic disaster awareness is fucked up. It's why we have highly fuckable downs syndrome bikini models in the news cycle now.