• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Meanwhile, the human blobfish continues to exist

RobertMewler

Forum Clout

102c00989ebe381eafe6d63616faf9a0.jpg

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Honestly, Godbless her!

I don't see her calling everyone "child", or constantly lying about what a big important person she is. If anything, it's people like her that deserve to feel important on the internet, unlike the rest of those bums we know who have absolutely nothing wrong with them that they couldn't easily fix themselves. I can guarantee she's seen some of those people bitching about their lives and thought "what a faggot.".

Forum Clout
Anybody have the picture of her as a kid acting like a retard on the beach? The look of pain in her father's eyes was too much. His wife shit out a runt.
The one where it looks like her father threw her down the beach and she managed to crawl back just before the camera timer went off?

God damn did that one make me loff

Thanks for ruining the family photograph, stupid:

7a6153c6a838d8547c028b7dd8f9fc19.jpg

That's the one. Fucking ribs

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
The one where it looks like her father threw her down the beach and she managed to crawl back just before the camera timer went off?

God damn did that one make me loff

That's the one. Fucking ribs
Another possibility is she was sitting normally with the rest of the family and just randomly fell over as tards are wont to do.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
She’s low hanging fruit. Also there’s much worse people in the Pativerse like Moose Manatee Schill, RaccoonAss, Mary “giant skin tag” Robinette Kowal, and even the new Prez of the SFWA that deserve way more hate. Not to mention Cuck Sarli.