• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

McGowan AKA English Pat Hate Thread

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Only a Jew would know about Jewish virtues. The rest of us don't see them.
So by your logic, "Only a nigger would know about nigger virtues. The rest of us don't see them." Oh, please. Replace that word with Tomlinson, and "the rest of us" don't agree.

Maybe you're not a Jew. You may be worse. So much worse.

tv37Qij.jpeg

G

Taking yourself too seriously around here is always ill advised. I know another fella with Down's Syndrome who did the same and hid on Kiwi Farms for months because he couldn't take the heat. Now he'll only post on his washed up wrestler bit account.

He also does things to children and eats dog food straight from the can.

Sad!
This guy sounds like a bad egg to me.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I like McGowan, he seems like a cool “bloke” (as his compatriots would say). He also can come off like what Brits call a “poof”, but he ain’t no Pat. There can only be one Pig.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
If you have anything to do with this place at all you are a fucked up loser in one way or another. No exceptions. Doesn't matter how much money or property you have or what your accomplishments are or if you're drowning in strange. Just being associated with this place means something is seriously wrong with you.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
If you have anything to do with this place at all you are a fucked up loser in one way or another. No exceptions. Doesn't matter how much money or property you have or what your accomplishments are or if you're drowning in strange. Just being associated with this place means something is seriously wrong with you.
Not me - I had sex the day before yesterday.