• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

McGowan AKA English Pat Hate Thread

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
I've been laughing at this faggot crying in the thread where he was voted the most hated user. He's posted about 15 times in that thread in a pathetic attempt at damage control. He's even bragging about having more money than other online strangers in the same thread, demonstrating he has absolutely no self awareness.

Despite revealing Norm's Jewish ancestry, spamming gaping rectums, and generally being as unlikeable as possible, it turns out people hate McGowan much more...

Why?

Is it because he is constantly bragging about his "equity and property stakes"
zelda.jpg
and the cool life he has to strangers online at every opportunity?

Is anyone impressed by his supposedly amazing life? For one, I'm not jealous of someone who spends every waking second here desperately trying to impress strangers.

Is it because his smugness and lack of awareness reminds you of Patrick?

Is it because he has never made a funny post?

6d330d642846b9e1f18a6c796d1e6112--funny-things-funny-stuff.jpg

b731be846e22ccbdc83d2341c234a5a8--lisa-allen-this-is-awesome.jpg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Taking yourself too seriously around here is always ill advised. I know another fella with Down's Syndrome who did the same and hid on Kiwi Farms for months because he couldn't take the heat. Now he'll only post on his washed up wrestler bit account.

He also does things to children and eats dog food straight from the can.

Sad!

Stent

jury doody
Forum Clout
McGowan gets a moment in the limelight so the Alliance spaz out.

McGowan is a top twenty poster for me, but what is he doing talking about his la-dee-da finances in a forum where half of us aren't many social strata away from people like Big A and Pat from Moonachie (Z"L)? FAWWWK!
Pat from Moonachie is what I aspire towards. A whole trailer to himself. Could piss right through the floor into the ground. Didn't even need both legs.