• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Maybe Patrick really is a tough guy.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
He’s a whiny little faggot

>little

IMG_8214.jpeg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
He emanates such a weird retard faggot energy I would never want to fight him.

You can immediately tell it wouldn’t be a normal white man’s fight. He would sperg out, cops would be involved, he might try to stab you, he would get his sweat on you, he might have a heart attack or actually be seriously injured by you from a simple jab, he would be screeching and making an embarrassing scene during the fight, you would be dealing with this faggot for a protracted period of time no matter what.

Not worth it.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout

You can immediately tell it wouldn’t be a normal white man’s fight. He would sperg out, cops would be involved, he might try to stab you, he would get his sweat on you, he might have a heart attack or actually be seriously injured by you from a simple jab, he would be screeching and making an embarrassing scene during the fight, you would be dealing with this faggot for a protracted period of time no matter what.

Not worth it.
He's just gonna try to squeeze your balls and put his thumb in your ass. Best to avoid him.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
He's too alienating to even get in conversations, let alone fights. Anyone who does talk to him probably politely ends the conversation pretty quickly or humors him because he is obviously a retard.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
It just goes to show you how full of shit he is saying he's been in all of these FIGHTS in his life. Most people don't walk around starting fights with people even if they are an asshole or whatever. People ignore it and just talk shit about them on their private time instead.

The fact that FatRick claims to have been in all of these fights (and have been victorious) is just one of his many childish fantasies.

OR

There is a second possibility. I've thought about this for a while and there's a chance that once they're in an argument with Rick, they start to realize he's mentally ill retard and once the realization hits them, they apologize and sneak away because they don't want to beat up a retarded man.

G

Because he comes across as a legit retard and no one wants to be the guy who beat up a special needs person.

The Milwaukee court system must have internally distributed a memo by now; if I lived in Wisconsin I'd be livid at how he wastes tax dollars.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Because he comes across as a legit retard and no one wants to be the guy who beat up a special needs person.

Not worth it.
I think he might bite if cornered, and you know it's going to get an infection.