• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Master Po

Forum Clout
Let's put the most insecure person in the room in charge of security. Good idea.

In my opinion Po was an arrogant, self-centered piece of shit. He escalated, any chance he ever got, he escalated what was going on. He talked about how if things ever did go down and the hosts were in danger, "I'm your God," etc.

Even stupid Danny tore him to pieces and got Po to show his real self and start screaming. A complete fool. And an insecure one at that. How he got anyone to follow him is beyond me. One of the most transparent humans I've ever witnessed.

A video made long ago by those Reddit hooligans. Watch to the very end and ask yourself why you would keep especially that last footage in a video meant to show what a badass you are.

And while we're on the subject, here's a great discussion between Joe Rogan and Bas Rutten where they talk about these egotistical motherfuckers and the "mass hypnosis" effect they have around them. Joe directly calls out "Master Po" in the 5 minute area (after getting called out by Bas for not calling him out by name).

And finally, Master Po's "The Arena" show was the single most entertaining thing to ever air on XM. The two hours of radio that commenced on the next Monday morning was also fantastic. Give it a listen or a re-listen. One of his guests evens uses Po's real name at one point (Spoiler alert, I think it's Ramone Rodriguez or something like that).

Po was the most underexploited character on the show because they knew what an actual monster he was (allegedly) and were genuinely afraid of the guy. Except Roland.

The one great appearance Sam ever had on OnA was when they did the Master Po retrospective on a Nopie show.

It's actually fucking hilarious but it has more to do with Po just being an impossibly amazing lolcow than anyone else having broadcasting talent.