• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Many saints SUCKED

Snake

Forum Clout

I love this scene with Patsy. He did have that authentic way about him

In appearance, he looks like every corner guy you watch in a mob documentary. Not good looking, balding, middle aged, short. Most of the real guys look exactly like him. Even his cadence in speaking is perfect.

This scene in particular had a genuine menace without even appearing remotely angry.

G

What they did to Juniors character is sad. The whole TV series they mention he and Johnny both ran their own crews in the day. Movie makes it look like Jr works under his little brother. Even though he was being fucked over at the time...he was the boooosss, for Christ sake. He was supposed to be a big time player in the game.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
What they did to Juniors character is sad. The whole TV series they mention he and Johnny both ran their own crews in the day. Movie makes it look like Jr works under his little brother. Even though he was being fucked over at the time...he was the boooosss, for Christ sake. He was supposed to be a big time player in the game.
My assumption has always been if Johnny didn’t die he would’ve been the Boss. Even though he’s Juniors younger brother, it seems he was a better earner and better at dealing with soldiers.

Snake

Forum Clout
Johnny and Junior were glued at the hip in all the flashbacks and it seemed like Dickie ran his own crew and they weren't always around each other as we never see him in the flashbacks. For whatever reason, Dickie was over Johnny and there was never any indication it was like that.

It's still stunning how much was either forgotten about, it purposely changed for no apparent reason.

This should of been about Tony just starting his life in the life and not all this nigger shit. I think that may have been the intention but when they realized he couldn't act and his "Tony" impression makes him sound like a waterhead, they opted to build a woke moofie around him.

Snake

Forum Clout
Untitled.png

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
At least its shown that Junior always thought and said that throughout Tony's life, I don't mind that. Mongoloids cheering for it though, ugh. But implying he was never interested in fucking his goomar when we know of his oral competence, was totally stupid. They really made Junior look like an idiot when in the show he was always smart and dignified.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
They really made Junior look like an idiot when in the show he was always smart and dignified.
In the show he was more experienced and less intelligent. They often showed this with backtracking like with old man baccala, his inability to control himself when the broad reporter tried to ask him a question and he falls down the stairs, the artist renditioning, losing to Tony in the first season and being set up, etc. He was supposed to be of the older school who never really adapted to the modern age and even though Tony ran him out, it was Tony’s ideas who kept him out of the can. Junior was always a moron, like everything in this dog shit movie, shoved it in your face so you have to be a complete fucking retard to not notice.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
My assumption has always been if Johnny didn’t die he would’ve been the Boss. Even though he’s Juniors younger brother, it seems he was a better earner and better at dealing with soldiers.
It's junior who never had the makings of a varsity mobster-- not good looking like his brother, getting cucked by his brother, and not earning like his brother. Also, alluded to him being atoeast half a fag.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Junior has him killed because Dickie laughed at him for slipping and falling down wet stairs. Seriously.
I just saw this night. Wtf was that all about ?

I didn’t hate it but it really served no purpose other than to give Soprano fanboys a reason to plunk down 10 bucks a pop to cackle like Sam Roberts when Junior says Anthony doesn’t have the makings of a varsity athlete.

Nontheless I got laid last night after the movie and it was my first time in a movie theater in almost two years so not a bad night. No booze or blow either.

P

potatopeeler63

[MEDIA=youtube]T8G70I1hwnQ[/MEDIA]

try and read the comments on this shit.

"there were only six of us in the theater but when junior said the varsity athlete line we stood up and clapped"

it feels like the only people who arent faggots in this world are the brothermen on this board

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout

try and read the comments on this shit.

"there were only six of us in the theater but when junior said the varsity athlete line we stood up and clapped"

it feels like the only people who arent faggots in this world are the brothermen on this board

We're faggots, we're not fags. There's a difference.

Sniff

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Because nowhere else on the internet allows you to say nigger, kike, or faggot without being banned. Reddit? YouTube? Twitter? Just about any other forum? Even stormfront.org does not allow you to say nigger or kike. Talk about pedos in the government? Covid being a hoax? Instantly banned. You literally cannot question global warming on any social media site anymore.

So the only discourse on those sites are by politically correct cowardly types. Total faggots. They can openly talk about being pro pedophilia and how Biden sniffing kids is normal. But you say that superhero movies are for fags and you are instantly censored or banned.