• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Man who constantly attacks Israel goes on honeymoon to Auschwitz.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
EE689-E10-EBF7-42-D5-874-D-0-ACBBE25865-A.jpg
I love that he couldn’t be bothered to dress semi-decently when in Paris. He actually walked around that place with jeans, a long sleeve t shirt and a captain America short sleeve, with his packer’s hat and fish mouth for all to see. I guarantee French people were laughing at him

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I love that he couldn’t be bothered to dress semi-decently when in Paris. He actually walked around that place with jeans, a long sleeve t shirt and a captain America short sleeve, with his packer’s hat and fish mouth for all to see. I guarantee French people were laughing at him
Last time I went to Paris I was waiting for the metro and actually saw some French douchebags openly laughing at some tourists who were dressed like shit but still better than Pat so I’m sure this is the case.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Last time I went to Paris I was waiting for the metro and actually saw some French douchebags openly laughing at some tourists who were dressed like shit but still better than Pat so I’m sure this is the case.
Last time I was in Paris the hotel had lost hot water for day and half. A really nice place too.White marble and was near Bataclan which was handy because I was going to gigs there.
I was going out to get the standard French breakfast of cheap champers and pan au chocolat and a young guy and girl on the desk were being shouted at by a fat American( you could tell by the way most of his clothes had eagles or flags on them) and his fat Karen wife about the water. I heard the words 'you dumb French froggy idiot'
They were roaring at these kids.

So when I got back the couple were sitting at reception loudly talking on their phones about it and I had bought a bag of pastry and two coffees for the clearly shaken young staff. Cost me less than a fiver.
Didn't think anything of it. That evening a note was in our room saying we can have a meal in restaurant for free and when we checked out the manager gave us 70€ off the bill and thanked us loads.
It's not all Americans though, same trip I ran into an American couple and their two teenage kids who were totally lost and almost in a panic, spent 15 mins walking with them to where they wanted to go and they were not covered in stars and stripes, polite and just seemed like good people.

I've got sort of passable French but what l I always would do is say, in French, ''Excuse me but I am irish, from Ireland, and I speak a little French but not well can you help me do x, y, z''
I don't ask them to speak English and most of the time they did because of the respect you gave them first. And making sure they know I'm not English or American 😂

I get the feeling Fatrick is the type of know it all who because he has looked at Google maps and read a few reviews he is an expert in whatever city he is in. He's probably smug enough to say shit like

'no AM-ER-ICAN, Normandy beach, we came over and saved the French people.. See?' and point to his tshirt. Id love to see them scrubs try get into Crazy Horse or like an actual decent restaurant or bar looking like that. Cunts like him are why I don't mind tourist traps draining them dry.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
well at least those tourists probably went back to someplace that wasn't infested with criminal niggers

Muffin

Forum Clout
I always thought the stereotype of Americans dressing like absolute embarrassing shit while abroad was a joke, living abroad showed me that It is most definitely not. However, it is not all American's that do this, it seem to exclusively be the worthless rubes from the middle of the country; apparently everyone in that area of the country believes that jean shorts that draw attention to their gunts and t-shirts with American flags on them are the height of fashion.