• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Man who constantly attacks Israel goes on honeymoon to Auschwitz.

G

How can one man be so unbelievably based?

based.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He got all steamed up, pissed as a fart, too much sauce son. He went from Liverpool to Berlin to Auschwitz. He got like the worst place in 3 countries.

Everyone knows in England you just go to London unless you have sporting interests in other cities (I’m a Manchester United supporter so I’ve spent much time in Greater Manchester) Pat hates Footy, so I know for a fact he wasn’t there for Livershite FC. Liverpool is the asshole of England (would be the asshole of the whole U.K., but Belfast exists) Then he goes to Berlin, the 6th nicest city in Germany, when everyone knows you wanna go to hip places with cool beer halls, awesome cars you can take on the Autobahn and 5 star food like Frankfurt, Munich, Stuttgart, Hamburg or Bremen. Then he goes to Auschwitz, literally the worst place in Poland. And that’s saying a lot, since Poland is basically the Southside Chicago of Europe.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Piggy is the type of guy that goes to France and gets mugged by muzzys in Marseille because he’s too cheap to go to Lyon, Bordeaux or Paris. He’s the type of moron that goes to Amsterdam even though he doesent smoke dope, or goes to Barçelona even though he doesent like Catalan cuisine and he’s the type of douche that goes to Costa Rica to eat at a Mexican restaurant. I guarantee you he can’t name a single Costa Rican dish, and he was there for a week.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout