• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mama Raven’s handsome boy is wrapped in his pink blankie, Jergen’s jerkoff lube not far away

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I’m….into things….

View attachment 15240

this fat idiot with tits actually thinks his cat is some sort of lion/jaguar

View attachment 15241
I've said it before, but I bet Pat is one of those people who is afraid of big dogs. My buddy's ex has a giant English Mastiff who growls when he's happy. I'd like to see how Pat would interact with that dog one on one. I bet he'd get himself attacked by acting like a crazy bitch.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
That cat wants him dead, there was Nat geo show years ago where the lions in Africa were getting this illness that made them go insane, the healthy lions would sense this early on and kill them
Screenshot-from-2021-12-09-08-25-29.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I
I'm not one for abusing animals but if their of those snakes with fur tried that tiger king shit on me I'd fling their fancy feast asses across the room at the nearest wall.
I was gonna say, I generally like cats but if Pat’s little piece of shit scratched me for no reason I’d twist its head off like an action figure.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
The cat is just there to steal the heat. Pat doesnt use the heater much so they walk around in sweaters and stay under the blankets. The cats are just looking for the warmest spot. Thats why the cats curl up together. They are cold.

Forum Clout
Shots of the hovel look like something out of an Edgar Allen Poe story. A dark, lonely, dreary place where depression runs rampant and the horrors that occur off camera are only left to the imagination