• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mama Raven’s handsome boy is wrapped in his pink blankie, Jergen’s jerkoff lube not far away

G

Why is this this your life?

1458BB02-BC23-4437-B2AC-BB4CA9DDF24F.jpeg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Nope.

93-B11753-0799-4-BD7-B5-F6-5451242-E7720.jpg

It would appear that Patrick does this quite frequently.
Holy fuck is that pathetic.

Also, he is so obsessed with talking about how “badass” his cats are. I don’t mind cats, but Jesus Christ, they’re not some sort of bad ass apex predator attack animal.

He’s just a retard. Also fat.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I remember from one of his "my audience has demanded to hear the story about..." deals that it severed one of Niki's veins in her forearm/wrist, and she had to go to the hospital, but who's the other human being?

Nevermind, the whole thing is made up, anyway.
A 5lb cat slashed a vein in a 170lb woman with Popeye forearms? Nigga please.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I remember from one of his "my audience has demanded to hear the story about..." deals that it severed one of Niki's veins in her forearm/wrist, and she had to go to the hospital, but who's the other human being?

Nevermind, the whole thing is made up, anyway.
Have i told you about my Praying Mantis story…my followers DEMAND it, child

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Also, I've been sent to the emergency room due to a really bad cat bite. It's not like I didn't have the option of stomping that cat to death very easily if I wanted to.