• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Making a shrub murderer. Who vandalised Boomia’s garden?

Forum Clout
I really don’t trust Eric he has no hair and an unkempt dirty beard that probably has weevils nesting in it. He also went out of his way to defend pedophiles. Boomia has no reason to lie and hasn’t defended pedophiles as far as I know. I hope the Milwaukee justice system is swift and severe when dealing with Eric.

G

Bullshit again. Boomia told me to do it.
Boomia told you to doxx him? how would he know you had the correct doxx? Did you PM it to him? Or did he say something like "go ahead" while you threatened to for all the resultant consequences and reasons we can all see? Big difference there. Did Boomia tell Pat to dox him to 50k people of varying states of psychological illnesses and criminality? I'm curious as to how that pea brain of yours works.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Eric Hildeman is completely incapable of any kind of intellectual back-and-forth discussion. He's evasive, condescending, and too dumb to carry on a war of words. Therefore his outlet is juvenile and physical, like prank calling a child or vandalizing shrubbery. Until I see contrary evidence, I am moving this one into the Confirmed category.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I’ve actually been scheming a shrub related prank to pull on Boomia all fawking week but his rental is just too far from where I’ll be in Detroit and I won’t have time. I couldn’t really come up with anything funny or clever anyway.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I’ve actually been scheming a shrub related prank to pull on Boomia all fawking week but his rental is just too far from where I’ll be in Detroit and I won’t have time. I couldn’t really come up with anything funny or clever anyway.

It is pretty funny that Eric Hildeman is vandalising Boomia’s shrubs, but he’s still wrong to do it.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
Nursery.jpg

I think I see what attracted Hildy to Boomia's plants.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Eric Hildeman is completely incapable of any kind of intellectual back-and-forth discussion. He's evasive, condescending, and too dumb to carry on a war of words. Therefore his outlet is juvenile and physical, like prank calling a child or vandalizing shrubbery. Until I see contrary evidence, I am moving this one into the Confirmed category.
If a child prank calls a child, it’s a prank. If a pedophile calls a child repeatedly, it’s a crime.

G

If a child prank calls a child, it’s a prank. If a pedophile calls a child repeatedly, it’s a crime.
Hildy ends up in jail with a confidence level of around 85% is my guess. The other 15% is a victim's father caving his bald dome in. Prison is objectively too good for Hildy, but he'll likely end up there. There is a less than zero percent chance he hasn't fantasized about sex with children. It's an obvious certainty and he's still here antagonizing people with it. Sick and twisted creature.