Make your list, Jew Boy, and We'll Make Ours

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
and he doesn't get how this stokes antisemitism. Basically you're giving people the impression any jew acquaintance will resent you for not being overtly pro israel and wait for the right moment to use that against you. I don't want to summon him to this thread but it sounds like something a certain bald midget would do.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
and he doesn't get how this stokes antisemitism. Basically you're giving people the impression any jew acquaintance will resent you for not being overtly pro israel and wait for the right moment to use that against you. I don't want to summon him to this thread but it sounds like something a certain bald midget would do.
Zionists contribute to more antisemetisim than actual antisemities. They downplay the holocaust by comparing it to trivial events. They put the actions of the Israeli government to reflect all jews as in “If you don’t support what they’re doing you don’t support any jews.” Then they act surprised when people conflate Israeli actions with jewish actions.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

it's disgusting the way jews are pivoting to "I can't believe you niggers arent on our side after all we did for you people!"
I’d love for these jews to explain what they’ve ever done for blacks. They propagated the Atlantic slave trade. The jews over here bought the slaves. They financed the South to help win the Civil War. They financed politicians to fight against the Civil Rights Acts. And then when blacks finally got rights the jewish money lenders completely fucked them over with mortgages and loans. Black artists are the most exploited of any artists. Who do you think is doing that?

Jews have never fought for anyone besides themselves just like every other race on Earth.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
1700152656690658.jpg