• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Made an Indian cry.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://infostormer.com/indian-ceos-of-western-companies-are-puppets-for-jews/[/URL]
British empire realized LOONG ago, streetshitters make the best bureaucrats and yes-men...and they brought them along wherever they docked their navy...East Africa, the Caribbean, Singapore, you name it...Gandhi was a London trained SJW for streetshitter worker rights in South Africa for eg. The English word: Coolie was literally created to describe them.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
British empire realized LOONG ago, streetshitters make the best bureaucrats and yes-men...and they brought them along wherever they docked their navy...East Africa, the Caribbean, Singapore, you name it...Gandhi was a London trained SJW for streetshitter worker rights in South Africa for eg. The English word: Coolie was literally created to describe them.
The British Empire thing, whatever happened with that.

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
ATT is the fucking worst. They require you to re-up contracts or they double the rates and then you spend hours on their pajeet phone 'help' to get the old rate back. And repeat next year.

What kinda kike ripoff scam is that anayway?
Yeah, I renegotiated in May, but they never actually changed anything so they kept on billing me the max like the fucking rube I am :(

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1678159564129.png